Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

2023: The Enugu Dream - Frank Nweke Jr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Enugu Dream - Frank Nweke Jr (202 Views)

Enugu: APGA Guber Candidate, Frank Nweke Jr withdraws petition against Mbah, PDP / Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. / 2023: Frank Nweke Jr Emerges APGA Guber Candidate In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: The Enugu Dream - Frank Nweke Jr by akelicious(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2023
*2023: The Enugu Dream - Frank Nweke Jr*

Ndi Enugu, Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2023, the year where we make a choice for hope, economic transformation, potable and affordable water, good health infrastructure, accountable leadership and the safety of all residents in Enugu State.

This is the year we send the old order packing and take back our State for ourselves, for our future and for our children.

This is the year we create and begin to pursue the "Enugu Dream" which is to live in a State where everyone is secure, where every resident is treated with respect and dignity, where every resource - human and material, is judiciously deployed for the benefit of all and where every man, woman and child have the opportunity to reach their full potential.

It won’t be easy but I am ready for the ride. I invite you to join me.

Become a voice in your family and your community for our campaign. Share this information across your social media. Pick up your PVCs and prepare to vote at the polls and protect your vote.

It is time to Arise, take back our State and restore her glory.

Kunie! Ka anyi dozie Enugu!

Have a wonderful and productive New Year!

God bless you. God bless Enugu State.

Re: 2023: The Enugu Dream - Frank Nweke Jr by abobote: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
His best bet would have been labour party.

I wish him all the best

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Shouldn’t Be In Existence, Agbakoba Tells Nigerians Govt / Nigerian Military Speaks On Fresh Plans For Over 600 Repentant Terrorists / See How To Locate Your Pvcs Collection Centers By Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.