Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

***** - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ***** (83563 Views)

Unilag Merit Admission List For 2011/2012 Session Is Out / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/ume 2011/2012 Session / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** by Yolk: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
pls say somtin about d next list,or dere is no list again
Re: ***** by slimjurn(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
Tanks alot. Av agreat day ahead
Re: ***** by Yolk: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
plssssssss say sometin 4 krist sake
Re: ***** by solconcept(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
-
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
solconcept:

@Abayomi, can you pls call me. Thanks
i will do b4 9am tomoro morny d time now is 11;26 dont let me disturb u i wil call u tomoro morning
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
solconcept:

To all Freshers, i say congratulations and welcome PS and Mini campus respectively.

For payment of Acceptance, go directly to O.O.U MICROFINANCE BANK @ MINI CAMPUS.
Proceed to Abayomi's shop where further steps will be communicated to you.
NOTE: You are to pay for OGUN STATE eTAX CLEARANCE @ the Oba of Ago-iwoye's palace as this will be part of your credentials to submit for Verification. DO NOT GIVE ANYBODY MONEY TO PAY ON YOUR BEHALF cuz i've had an experience from this forum. A boy paid the sum of N50k through his brother to someone inorder to process his Admission and the boy ordinarilly does not pass post jamb and also had issues checking his post jamb score. So, becareful.

As regards the payment of eTAX, what worked for Mr A may not work for Mr B(bcuz of his/her composure in the presence of V.officer). I advise you pay it now cuz this might stand against when doing your final clearance @ the latter part of study in OOU.

For your verification, come with your all Original Documents(credential; jamb notification, waec or neco certificate, birth certificate, testimonial, certificate of origin {compulsary to Ogun n Lagos indigens), and your post jamb documents which includes the following, post jamb Receipt, Photo card,Result and No record found(if theres any)}.

WARNING TO ALL FRESHERS.
Watch your tongue in your hostel and school environment.
Not everything you see that you laugh @ or make gest of.
Watch the kind of friends you make.
Be selective in the kind of cloths you wear both in school and hostel cuz you don't who's watching you.
Learn how to compromise (there are times you dont say things the way you see it).

Guys, this is my own piece of advise for you all.

To the prospectives, this is there time yours in on the way. If only you believe.

Takia and God bless.
soloconcept GOD bless u,u wont die young and let me add to d advic u gave dem.pls pls no d son of who u are,dont join bad gangs,dont join cultist oooo,if u do is guarantee u are going to die as u comin so many wil cum and toast to join ignor dem with there sweat mouth there is nothin there it is safer 4 u to be a ju(be on ur own parol)pls am begin u oooo dont join bad gangs there are still places we are going after school oooooo and for d girls hmmmmmm dey wont even listen to my advice i kip shut
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
Yolk:

pls say somtin about d next list,or dere is no list again
guy am nt there but i swear i no how u fil.if u score mor dan 22 in ur post utme and u score like more dan 220 in janmb u will b given admmission.how i wish everybody on dis forum name will be out dats my prayer everybody is goin to laf here.the lion of juda,d kings of all kings,d GOD of babalola(cac),d GOD of E;A adeboye,d creator of heaven and earth,d owner of d world,wen anoda list is comin out i pray dis man name wil be there and also all nairaland dat is still waitin 4 der name shud also see der name.and GOD as am startin dis mew wik bless me financially,provide for all my needs
Re: ***** by Mimo1(m): 12:19am On Nov 14, 2011
Ar u a C.A.C member? Cos i am 1.
Abayomin70:

guy am nt there but i swear i no how u fil.if u score mor dan 22 in your post utme and u score like more dan 220 in janmb u will b given admmission.how i wish everybody on dis forum name will be out dats my prayer everybody is goin to laf here.the lion of juda,d kings of all kings,d GOD of babalola(cac),d GOD of E;A adeboye,d creator of heaven and earth,d owner of d world,wen anoda list is comin out i pray dis man name wil be there and also all nairaland dat is still waitin 4 der name shud also see der name.and GOD as am startin dis mew wik bless me financially,provide for all my needs
Re: ***** by Yaungdee(m): 1:03am On Nov 14, 2011
Omo person nid money o, baba God dey sha, @pro abayomin oou get hostel ni?
Re: ***** by piethurn: 6:34am On Nov 14, 2011
my ogas. Abayomi n solconcept, i must commend ur effor, God wil bles u IJN.
Pls d tax clearance issue, is it just 4diz year or 3year. The issue of testimonial is it compulsory or just d original o'level wil do,
Re: ***** by taynisha: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2011
Gdmorning,Abayomi,pls don't forget to help us confirm if d bank will be working today.​​​​»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-►.
Re: ***** by demurinanu(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2011
good monring,can we stil submit d tax clearance wen we get to 200 level.God is ur strenght u wil nt go down.
Re: ***** by taynisha: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2011
Oou microfinance bank is working, ‎​​§☺ U̶̲̥̅̊ can pay ur acceptance nw.
Re: ***** by Yolk: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
thank u abayomi, God wl bles u abondantly,but am a girl not a boy can u see dat i dont av heart, wen should we be expectn d next list? pls
Re: ***** by demurinanu(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ mr abayomi am realy grateful to u,am sory i cud not com bak to ur shop bcus of d sun.all what u said is real the man at room 1 said we can come btw 9am and 12 noon for d verivication.
Re: ***** by Yaungdee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
Person wey don do verification make he/she tell us as d paro go o, hope say d officials no harsh sha cos if dem upset me, me go slap person o, lolz
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Yolk:

thank u abayomi, God wl bles u abondantly,but am a girl not a boy can u see dat i dont av heart, wen should we be expectn d next list? pls
no worry it will b out very soon
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
Yaungdee:

Person wey don do verification make he/she tell us as d paro go o, hope say d officials no harsh sha cos if dem upset me, me go slap person o, lolz
NO TRY AM
Re: ***** by Mimo1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
Wen wil d payin of acepetance fee close?
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
Mimo1:

Wen wil d payin of acepetance fee close?
nest year
Re: ***** by Tbag200: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
Has oou micro finance bank open
Re: ***** by Mimo1(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2011
Wil microfinance bank work 2day cos im preparin 2 b on my way 2 ago? Pls reply asap.
Re: ***** by mikeade12(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2011
mimo and tbag dnt cm 2day oh, oou micro finance bank do nt open, am there right nw they told me to check bck on thursday, but to b on a saver side i advise any of u thah wnt to cm and pay ur acceptance fee should cm on monday am nw going bck to lasgidi.
Re: ***** by VirusOO7(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
soloconcept expect me 2marow @ oou, thanks 4 ur all your effort
Re: ***** by taynisha: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
mikeade12:

mimo and tbag dnt cm 2day oh, oou micro finance bank do nt open, am there right nw they told me to check bck on thursday, but to b on a saver side i advise any of u thah wnt to cm and pay your acceptance fee should cm on monday am nw going bck to lasgidi.

Infact,wen i got there,i was so disappointed.under dat hot sun,I had to return to lag immediately.i will advice everyone to wait till Monday before traveling to pay ur acceptance fee because d banks re nt working.
Re: ***** by solconcept(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2011
-
Re: ***** by kenzee4real: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
Pls we are stil waitin for d admission ó, d question is whennnnnnnn?
Re: ***** by Yaungdee(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
If what u guyz said is true i guess will av to schedule my payment for monday dont av any surplus cash to waste on t-fare, @guyz i heard d original waec result takes 2 year before it can be issued to someone by waec, i guess will be using ma school statement of result and stamp guess dat will do,
Re: ***** by Yaungdee(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
If what u guyz said is true i guess will av to schedule my payment for monday dont av any surplus cash to waste on t-fare, @guyz i heard d original waec result takes 2 year before it can be issued to someone by waec, i guess will be using ma school statement of result and stamp guess dat will do,
Re: ***** by mikeade12(m): 4:20am On Nov 16, 2011
All thank to sir Abayomi for ur hospitality to me, am so greatful.
Re: ***** by kenzee4real: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2011
@abayomi I called one of d person co-ordinating DFP OOU IBG yesterday and he said dat d 2nd list is already out and dat i can go to ibogun to confirm my name dat d list is there, pls i need help am confused cos u said d list is not yet out!U can ask him also,dis is his no-08099553346,
Re: ***** by Juwolo(f): 6:47am On Nov 16, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply)

How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter / Some Nigerian National Honours And Their Meanings / Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.