Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

***** - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ***** (83522 Views)

Unilag Merit Admission List For 2011/2012 Session Is Out / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/ume 2011/2012 Session / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** by Onuohasworld(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
Mike, no taya ooh, if dem lyk make list come out 4 december 25th, make we jst d pray make oou put our name 4 list finally o,
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
obisesantj:

THIS IS TO CONGRATULATE IN COMING OOU PUTME CANDIDATE THAT YOU ARE SO WELCOME TO OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY TO KNOW OOU ADMISSION STATUS, CALL OR IF YOU WANT COME TO MY OFFICE JUST TRY CALL ME BEFORE, AND IF YOU WANT COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR PUTME RESULT IS ON TUESDAY TO THURSDAY. OR CALL ME ON PHONE 07057799423,
TO KNOW THE AGGREGATE, DIVIDE YOUR UTME RESULT BY 8, PUTME SHOULD BE DIVIDE BY 2,NEXT ADD BOTH TOGETHER.
scammmm yputtin ur mobile numba student run for ur dearrr life
Re: ***** by Juwolo(f): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
Onuohasworld,mike,mimo.and n odas guys dat hav nt seens their names,dont wory your names wil come out in d second list,n we shall al meet in p.s by God grace n also graduate in flyn colours.
Re: ***** by Onuohasworld(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
Amèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, guys say no 2 cultism,
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 6:30am On Oct 18, 2011
Tbag200:

Help us to post it here on how to pay the acceptance fee and how to print our admission letter.
am sory 4 replyin u late i was very busy in my small office tru out yestaday,oya dis na d procedure.is very long but i go try brake it down 4 u.how to pay ur acceptance fee.first bfor goin to d bank u av to go online to print out ur acceptance profile in ur page dat is on d school website which ur jamb registration numba and ur name will show on it,den after printin it u mov forward to d bank to obtain a tella of 30500 dat is ur accpetance fee and WRAP it d telle=money=and d profile u printed out from d net and giv it to d cashier on d counter INSIDE d bank den u den cashier will ask u to wait 4 like 30 minutes to collect ur comfirmatiom of payment called ETRANZACT.afta coolectin ur ETRANZACT u will now go back online to fill sumtin and den print out ur original acceptance receipt,first verification form and den start ur first verification.DATS all.pls ibeg u dont give ur money to anybody ooooo come school ur self and pay ur money by urself.AND GUY I GO DO U A FAVOUR IN HELPING U TO PRINT OUT EVERYTIN FREE OF CHARGE witHOUT COLLECTIN A PENY JUST TELL ME UR USAANAME ON DIS FORUM and i swear i WONT COLLECT MONEY FROM U NA ME GET BUSINEES I GET NOBODY TO DELIVER TO.am just doin it to help my fellow nigeria d picture of my SMALL SMALLL SMALLL MOBILE OFFICE is below in PS befor u get to CESAP BUILdin in ADMIN i once helped all fresher in a forum called OOU-STRIKE onn dis same nairaland for all there print out for free,and am willin to do it for dis forum to all fresher and even stalite just tell me ur USANAME den no wahala

Re: ***** by Yaungdee(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2011
Abayomin70:

am sory 4 replyin u late i was very busy in my small office tru out yestaday,oya dis na d procedure.is very long but i go try brake it down 4 u.how to pay your acceptance fee.first bfor goin to d bank u av to go online to print out your acceptance profile in your page dat is on d school website which your jamb registration numba and your name will show on it,den after printin it u mov forward to d bank to obtain a tella of 30500 dat is your accpetance fee and WRAP it d telle=money=and d profile u printed out from d net and giv it to d cashier on d counter INSIDE d bank den u den cashier will ask u to wait 4 like 30 minutes to collect your comfirmatiom of payment called ETRANZACT.afta coolectin your ETRANZACT u will now go back online to fill sumtin and den print out your original acceptance receipt,first verification form and den start your first verification.DATS all.pls ibeg u dont give your money to anybody ooooo come school your self and pay your money by urself.AND GUY I GO DO U A FAVOUR IN HELPING U TO PRINT OUT EVERYTIN FREE OF CHARGE witHOUT COLLECTIN A PENY JUST TELL ME your USAANAME ON DIS FORUM and i swear i WONT COLLECT MONEY FROM U NA ME GET BUSINEES I GET NOBODY TO DELIVER TO.am just doin it to help my fellow nigeria d picture of my SMALL SMALLL SMALLL MOBILE OFFICE is below in PS befor u get to CESAP BUILdin in ADMIN i once helped all fresher in a forum called OOU-STRIKE onn dis same nairaland for all there print out for free,and am willin to do it for dis forum to all fresher and even stalite just tell me your USANAME den no wahala
@abayomin when should we be xpecting the 2nd list since jamb has given all skuls november deadline how soon please am second choice candidate with 54.6% as aggregate applying for sociology, tanks
Re: ***** by lamdk5: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2011
Good Morning,

Pls i want to know my fate, i sat for the last OOU Post UTME and score 22, my Jamb score is 220, course is Accounting. Is it possible for me to gain admission? if not which course can i change into
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2011
Yaungdee:

@abayomin when should we be xpecting the 2nd list since jamb has given all skuls november deadline how soon please am second choice candidate with 54.6% as aggregate applying for sociology, tanks
guy ur name will b out but it may not b out in second batch it may b third batch but just chill dem go take oou nid alot of student na everybody they go take ABAYOMI AKINSANYA OLUWASEGUN SAID SO
Re: ***** by Tbag200: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
Abayomi70 has people start paying the acceptance fee so that i can come and pay mine quickly as possible as i can
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
Tbag200:

Abayomi70 has people start paying the acceptance fee so that i can come and pay mine quickly as possible as i can
just chill i ask dem in bank today and dey said no i wil go bak again on friday to ask
Re: ***** by solconcept(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2011
-
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2011
solconcept:

To all prospective candidates of OOU. The second list will out soon and since jamb has given the school ultimatum, am sure they will release the list as soon as possible.

To all Freshers,
The school fee and the acceptance fee is yet to be fixed.
WARNING! DO NOT GIVE OR CALL ANY1 TO PAY YOUR ACCEPTANCE FEE ON YOUR BEHALF.

God bless you!

fact u just yan d fact d kooko and d truth long time mr soloconcept hop all is fine wish u good in ur exams
Re: ***** by Onuohasworld(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
Greetings 2 my brodas n sistas, im always prayg 4 all of us, keep d faith.
Re: ***** by solconcept(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
-
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
solconcept:

I sincerely apologise 4 late update and this due to the Exam. Nobody will want to have Carry Over, dats why i have not been active in some weeks ago.

Post your Fullname here if you are yet to check your name on the Admission list or text me.

The List on the Notice board at Admin block and that of internet are the same! If you are not convinced then come to the school for confirmation.

God bless
soloconcept u get mouth
Re: ***** by Mimo1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
4 all candidate watin 4 second list, let start parkin our bags nd getin ready 4 d admision is so sure nd i wish 2 c u guys @PS
@mr solo nd abayomi pls notify us if d list is out i 2rus u guys
Re: ***** by Mimo1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
Tel ur naibour i must matrik
Re: ***** by Onuohasworld(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
Haha,, i,you,we must matric oh, we re goin 2 p.s,
Re: ***** by Tbag200: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
Abayomi70 do oou allow marging of two result like waec and neco waec
Re: ***** by Tbag200: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
Abayomi70 do oou allow marging of two result like waec and neco waec
Re: ***** by Juwolo(f): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
Onuohasworld:

Haha,, i,you,we must matric oh, we re goin 2 p.s,
we shal al meet in p.s by God grace.
Re: ***** by owolabi101: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
Was this first list belong to does who chose oou as 1st choice or indigen?i score 28, aggregate of 57, oou as 2nd choice, accounting, am indigen. Any hope to accounting department?
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 1:52am On Oct 20, 2011
Mimo1:

4 all candidate watin 4 second list, let start parkin our bags nd getin ready 4 d admision is so sure nd i wish 2 c u guys @PS
@mr solo nd abayomi pls notify us if d list is out i 2rus u guys
guy i like ur faith i kip everybody in dis forum wil b given admision just let kip waitin for second list
Re: ***** by taynisha: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2011
I cant wait to start packing.oou,where we cum.
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2011
taynisha:

I cant wait to start packing.oou,where we precipitate.
dont worry cool down but dis shool is for those dat are sharp if u are dull dem go de scamm u,cultist will b collecting ur BB,guys will b scammng just to av d sex with u and for ur own good stay away from cultism there is nothin there jus be on ur own PAROL AND cultist wont distub u at all.cant also wait to see all ur handsum face and beautifl face
Re: ***** by taynisha: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
okay sir.on d watch out.
Re: ***** by Mimo1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2011
Lasgidi guys ar alwaz sharp bt not witstandin i wil b very careful as u av instruct, nd dis 2 d guys pls don't insult any bodi if even if d person is guilty cos u may not kno if he is 1 of dem nd don't eva flash ur BB even if u av 1, cos BB is now there target it wil b advise-able if u can get a NOKIA tough light fone just 4 d main tym,after u av bcom a ful student den u can now change bk 2 ur BB, .
Also pray if u ar a christian or muslim b4 goin out nd b4 anytin cos no 1 is perfect.
Re: ***** by Tbag200: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
Did oou allow combine result of both waec and neco waec
Re: ***** by josybaby: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
im josephine n its my first time on dis link. Pls i nid to knw if i wil b admittd. I chose oou as my second choice
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
Tbag200:

Did oou allow combine result of both waec and neco waec
u can dat one sure pass death u can combine 2 result
Re: ***** by Abayomin70(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
josybaby:

im josephine n its my first time on dis link. Pls i nid to knw if i wil b admittd. I chose oou as my second choice
wat do u score in jamb and post jamb lets all here and u will no where u stand
Re: ***** by josybaby: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
i scord 198 in my jamb n 30 in d pume

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Some Nigerian National Honours And Their Meanings / Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.