Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Want To Buy A Ford Edge 2014 But Loads Of Friends Said I Should Not Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy A Ford Edge 2014 But Loads Of Friends Said I Should Not Buy (947 Views)

Opinions Needed: My Mechanic Said I Should Use Only Water First In New Radiator. / I'm Getting A Ford Edge 2014. What Issues Should I Be Aware Of? / The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Ford Edge 2014 But Loads Of Friends Said I Should Not Buy by bigfriend(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2023
my friends said the car has major electrical faults pls guys what's your take before i pay please cos i don't really know much about cars.Please car geeks in the house i need your help because i really like the car thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy A Ford Edge 2014 But Loads Of Friends Said I Should Not Buy by brain54(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
They advise you you no hear…

You still carry come here for advice. If them still advise you here you go still carry go another place go seek for more advice.

You no Dey tire for advice?

Since your mind is made up why not just buy the dam.n car…

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Ford Edge 2014 But Loads Of Friends Said I Should Not Buy by RZArecta(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Buy toks. If you're not happy with the experience after a year then sell it off, add money and get something better. You only live once

If you're buying Nigerian used, make sure you get a very competent and honest mechanic to conduct a pre-purchase inspection first of all. Call gazzuzz if in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Ford Edge 2014 But Loads Of Friends Said I Should Not Buy by dicksonadams(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
call kingreign if in Abuja

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Ford Edge 2014 But Loads Of Friends Said I Should Not Buy by sultaan(m): 3:45am On Jan 03, 2023
brain54:
They advise you you no hear…

You still carry come here for advice. If them still advise you here you go still carry go another place go seek for more advice.

You no Dey tire for advice?

Since your mind is made up why not just buy the dam.n car…

hAVE A GOOD TECH LOOK IT OVER IF GOOD BUY IT

(1) (Reply)

Honda CR-V, Pls Help, Auto Savvy Nairalanders / Toyota Avensis 1999-2005 Models / Ever Seen Dangerous Overtaking Along Gwagwalada- Abaji- Lokoja Expressway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.