Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

On And Off Car Starter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / On And Off Car Starter (449 Views)

Catalytic Converters: How Mechanics, Dealers, Panel Beaters Are Ripping Off Car / 5 Typical Reasons Why Your Car Starter Fails / German Based Nigerian Man Shows Off Car His In-Law Made Many Years Ago. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On And Off Car Starter by Demor1: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
compliments fams!

pls any idea on what the cause of flunctuating starter of an honda suv.....it may start easily now and maybe after some hours later after usage it wont start again.

any useful input will be appreciated

cheers!
Re: On And Off Car Starter by calculation(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Demor1:
compliments fams!

pls any idea on what the cause of flunctuating starter of an honda suv.....it may start easily now and maybe after some hours later after usage it wont start again.

any useful input will be appreciated

cheers!

That is sign of bad carbon brush or it retaining spring. Kindly have check and do the needful before it disappoint you when you don't expect
Re: On And Off Car Starter by Demor1: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
calculation:

That is sign of bad carbon brush or it retaining spring. Kindly have check and do the needful before it disappoint you when you don't expect

Thanks for the input and is it mechanical or rewire work sir.

pardon my question...has this happened to you before coz one rewire has been talking of low fuel pressure for the cause.

my mechanic presently in the village and number not going through

cheers!
Re: On And Off Car Starter by calculation(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Demor1:

Thanks for the input and is it mechanical or rewire work sir.

pardon my question...has this happened to you before coz one rewire has been talking of low fuel pressure for the cause.

my mechanic presently in the village and number not going through

cheers!
I just look properly into your complain. Is like your will need to explain more better about yoir problem. My statement above is solution if it starter motor aka kick starter

(1) (Reply)

Toks Rx 330 For Sale / Please I Need Your Recommendation / SUV Budget 2million Maximum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.