Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge (1231 Views)

Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency / Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by lucro: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has endorsed the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi as his preferred contestant for the 2023 general elections.

In his 2023 New Year message personally signed by the ex-President and made available to Channels Television by his spokesman, Kehinde Akinyemi, Obasanjo described Obi as his mentee and said the former Anambra State governor has an edge in the February 25, 2023 election.

Obasanjo said, “None of the contestants is a saint but when one compares their character, antecedent, their understanding, knowledge, discipline, and vitality that they can bring to bear and the great efforts required to stay focused on the job, particularly looking at where the country is today and with the experience on the job that I personally had, Peter Obi as a mentee has an edge.

“Others like all of us have what they can collectively contribute to the new dispensation to liberation, restoration and salvaging of Nigeria.

“In other words, he has people who can pull his ears, if and when necessary. He has a young and able running mate with a clean track record of achievement both in public and private life.”

More to follow…

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/01/obasanjo-endorses-peter-obi-for-2023-presidency-says-lp-candidate-has-an-edge/?preview=true

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by dynicks(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Home is where the heart belongs......

Urchino fc...make una look me...yeah!...look where my thumb is at...una dey see'am?.......Na the party be that!!

VOTE FOR LABOUR PARTY...For a prosperous NIGERIA...

The party that truly cares!!..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by tijani0: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
It Amazes me how things are working for Obi without money in Nigerian politics

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by PandoraObi: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kogi people

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Northernblood8(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Every sane Citizen is aligning with Obi. I wonder what some idiots saw in Tinubu that made them to think such old man will know what his ministers and other people he will rule with does. Most Criminal politicians supporting Tinubu wants him to be president because they know they will be confusing him with English and other tricks just as they do to Bulhari. They know the old man won't know most things they do behind doors so far as they bring his share.

I don't think that people supporting Tinubu are okay

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by sanpipita(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let the real games begin, more endorsements will flow for Peter Obi.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by YouandiAllofus: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nice one... G5 to follow suit.
Peter Obi all the way

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by GTkester: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lolol

But guys can we check on the tallies once again?

Click like for Atiku or Tinubu

Click share for Peter Obi

1 Like 15 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Salvador1: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Year of endorsement ti take over.

Dear Obi this PVC is for u.
So help me God.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Obinoscopy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
tijani0:
Yes it is amazing. And I hope it continues this way. It will encourage many competent people to go into politics.

I also think it's high time we amended the electoral law to prohibit the use of public money/property in electioneering campaigns.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Salvador1: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:
Kogi people
mynd44 seun please ban this fellow.
He broke rule number 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Nonexisting1: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Urchins, oya come and remind us how useless and irrelevant Ebola Owu is.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
If I no vote for Obi wetin I gain?

Went to INEC on Wednesday to pick my transfered card. Though INEC made a mistake with my new home address, omo I no send o. I don't want to hear anything that will make me not to vote Obi for national politics.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
tijani0:

grin

Working you said?

I will ask you to repeat statement after election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Samakus(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
This is just the beginning. History will be made in 2023

It is POssible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
I respect Obasanjo so much, so I won’t talk!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by ganisucks(f): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kikiki. First day of the year, the Obi tsunami is about to begin. Baba started the year with vawulence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by ganisucks(f): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
I respect Obasanjo so much, so I won’t talk!
Good morning. As-salamu alaykum.
Welcome to 2023.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by floret23(f): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu
tijani0:
That's grace. Grace will do for you what your money cannot do.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by LifestyleTonite: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Watch how many will be hailing this endorsement. Same people who insulted Obasanjo in 2015 for kicking against Jonathan. They called him so many names at the time. Now, he's a saint because he's supporting a packaged fraud.

You will never hear any comment like "Obasanjo only has one vote." You will never hear them remember that "Obasanjo is corrupt."

But wait for G5 to endorse Tinubu...

It only shows that the followers are no different from the leaders.

I don't back any politicians
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by ganisucks(f): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

So you're waiting for Wike to turn to professor Xavier and mind control Rivers state voters.
Meanwhile...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by floret23(f): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
GTkester:
Lolol

But guys can we check on the tallies once again?

Click like for Atiku or Tinubu

Click share for Peter Obi
Urchins will soon criticize you. They are scared of anything polls. Yarimo can testify. I wonder how they will cope when Thiefnubuu comes third next year.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by OnyeAshuaUru: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
A new Nigeria is here.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by AyodejiCharles(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by ganisucks(f): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
lucro:

Peter Obi as a mentee has an edge.

“In other words, he has people who can pull his ears, if and when necessary.

Now, you see why Osuntokun was brought aboard.

Ministerial list

Ezekwesili

Aisha Yesufu

Pastor Ighodalo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Salvador1:
Year of endorsement ti take over.

Dear Obi this PVC is for u.
So help me God.
This your bedsheet needs washing
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oti set
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Urchins, oya come and remind us how useless and irrelevant Ebola Owu is.
Afi Ebola naa
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by pacesetting: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Were they not right in 2015? How did Buhari's regime turn out? I just wonder how you urchins reason.
LifestyleTonite:
Watch how many will be hailing this endorsement. Same people who insulted Obasanjo in 2015 for kicking against Jonathan. They called him so many names at the time. Now, he's a saint because he's supporting a packaged fraud.

You will never hear any comment like "Obasanjo only has one vote." You will never hear them remember that "Obasanjo is corrupt."

It only shows that the followers are no different from the leaders.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Salvador1: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

This your bedsheet needs washing
show me your PVC agbado urchin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency, Says LP Candidate Has An Edge by Realrealfact: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
PO

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Ahmed, Holds Strategic Meeting In Sokoto / South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... / Peter Obi's Rally In Nnewi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.