Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Heal From Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Heal From Ulcer (231 Views)

How To Heal From Ulcer / How To Be Free From Ulcer, Lumps, Arthritis, Fibroadenoma, Low Sperm Count...etc / How I Got Totally Cured From Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Heal From Ulcer by Soniawuese: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
MANY PEOPLE MAY MISS THEIR BEGINNING OF YEAR FASTING AND PRAYERS IN 2023..

At the beginning of every year churches organize a fasting and prayers programs for members to commit the year in the hands of God. But sadly, many will miss this while some will struggle to stay.

I'm not a prophet of doom but this is a fact. Follow me as I reveal some of the reasons why this my happen.

Before that, let me digress.
A certain man was sick(let's call him Mr A.) and instead of getting better, his health kept deteriorating for years. His beautiful wife was there for him encouraging and caring for him. Then something happened that it was almost like a breakthrough for Mr A but he was stubborn and hardened.

His wife came across a holistic health doctor and followed him keenly. She would attend his seminars and got enlightened. She adopted some of the health information she got from him and her health improved greatly. She stocked her kitchen with natural spices and changed her cooking style but her husband would not have it. She pleaded with him to see the holistic health doctor but he was adamant.

One day, the wife left the house to attend to other things. Mr A was home alone. He got lost in thoughts. Depression sets in and he wanted to end it all. He got to the kitchen searched through the cabinet for what he could take and in large quantity that could be the end of his life, he got hold of a spice and emptied the container. He was certain that would be the end of his life.

Before I tell you the result, back to the main discussion why many may not be participating in 2023 fast.

We all know what fast is right?
It's a act of abstaining from food, certain foods, or things for a specific period.

Have you ever encountered a period when you can't be caught without something to chew?

Many people are suffering from ULCER and worst of all they refuse to accept that they can be free from it. You hear things like; " you just manage the symptoms, make sure you eat very well, the remedy for it is food make sure you eat all the time." Well done, manager. Manage the symptoms and continue managing.

When you identify and remove the cause of a problem, you have defeated it. Are you not aware that untreated ulcer may result to cancer? Are you not aware that the effects from unattended ulcer may become life threatening?

Some will miss the fasting program because ulcer will not allow them.

I digress again.
After some minutes, Mr A fell asleep. His wife came back and met him sleeping. She did the house chores, prepared the meal and her husband was still fast asleep.
After many hours, the wife was getting scared why the husband slept for such a long time and she decided to wake him.

Guess what!
The pains were gone. He was free of pains.
And finally he believed in nature cure and agreed to see the holistic health doctor. (This is a true testimony from a holistic health doctor)

The problem is, some people even at this time still doubt the power of NATURE. Why are we sicker than our great grandparents when we have more advanced drugs?

One other thing you should know is, your health is dependent on optimal digestion.
Digestive issues ranging from ulcer, heartburn, indigestion, flatulence, constipation is greatly affecting the health of many today and that is why I have put together the information that will help you heal from ulcer, have a optimal digestion and overall health.

�You will get tips on how to manage stress.
�Natural, easy to get foods good for your digestive health.
�Natural remedy for ulcer, heartburn, flatulence, constipation.
And many more.

A lady who got my last ebook, EVEN IN THE GARDEN told me how she did not do all the things in that book but she was free from ulcer pains. She said she did not remember when last she bought drugs for ulcer. This could be you as well. SUPER DIGESTION is and updated version of EVEN IN THE GARDEN. Imagine the value you will be getting for just N2,000 (this offer will soon expire).

To get the book, click here �

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria politics / Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Hips: Methods And Side Effects. / Celebrity Photographer & NASR Starts VIRAL #bigbellefitkillperson Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.