Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/2023 (194 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tues. 02/01/2018) Come With Us / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY JANUARY 2ND 2023

THEME: SETTING AND ACHIEVING GOALS II

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2023
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

( *Monday, January 2, 2023)*

*SETTING AND ACHIEVING GOALS 2*

*Prayer Points*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for except You build the house, they labour in vain that build it:

2.Thank You, my Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the abundance of Your grace upon my life.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, reveal Your visions for my life this year unto me, as I wait to hear from You, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to write down my visions and to run with it, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, whatever may hinder me from fulfilling and achieving my goals and objectives this year, let Your fire consume it, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to walk in holiness and do Your perfect will throughout this year 2023, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release upon my life greater grace to achieve all my plans and objectives, this year, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, bless all the works of my hands this year and let me flourish, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thfo you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Stand Up For Christ Everywhere / (6). 40 Dreams That Are Warnings From God. / This Is Why You Must Pray For Your Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.