Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) (13967 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) / 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Peter Obi for us, Peter Obi for all

1 Like

Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Clueless empty chest beater Wike keeps on disgracing himself and his cronies on the media space. Wike is a clueless goner. Atiku Abubakar has come to win. Atiku Abubakar is a goal.
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by Tenses: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Muslim Muslim ticket is wickedness
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by abraham01emma01: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wike I knew you have tried for PDP but your actions these days show personal interest not Masses (Nigerians)
Only God anointed leaders not human being, don't picked offence on that statement because your actions led to that statement.
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by josilcool(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Only God knows who is the right man for the job, our best may not be his best. God will give power to the best/right candidate
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by racerve(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Imagine all this fanfare for a 6km stretch of road.

Mr Projects indeed.
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by NamuNamumallam: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obi will never never win
Marceey:
Amen o, Peter Obi for all. God bless Nigeria
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by braveboi4life: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
When politicians start flagging off projects at the tail end of their tenure grin, I smell a very very big rat, contract will be awarded to cronies,inflated by over 1000%, ,kick backs everywhere, shaddy jobs in view, grin shocked.
This stolen wealth will be used to fight political battles, imagine a governor for eight years still funding elections in more than 4 seasons and never goes broke

Politicians are heartless and wicked
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by Elibaba1: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
dapsoneh:
Atiku is a dictator and it shows the length he will go to malign other zones if elected. How can the north take both presidential candidate and the Chairman of the party
God forbid Atiku!!!

You people are acting like this is the first time such is happening. Who is the president and National Chairman of the APC ?
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by abah001: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
B4 Nko, Na Satan dey give power to the wicked
James 1:13 says, far there, for the true God to Act wickedly. God is not the one that causes our suffering . It is Satan and his Demons in human form. Like Buharism and his Agent

1 Like

Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by asobo1: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
dapsoneh:
Atiku is a dictator and it shows the length he will go to malign other zones if elected. How can the north take both presidential candidate and the Chairman of the party
God forbid Atiku!!!
Likewise labour party
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by ultimateprof: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku and Peter should spend the few time left, to concentrate on writing their congratulatory message to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It would be a big blunder if they wait till last minute, when tears and sobriety would have taken over them.

You cannot make a good speech after facing a massive defeat, and why I implore them to do early enough

Apart from supporting Tinubu, which other wicked things do you do sir?
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by Paullo19: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku and Peter should spend the few time left, to concentrate on writing their congratulatory message to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It would be a big blunder if they wait till last minute, when tears and sobriety would have taken over them.

You cannot make a good speech after facing a massive defeat, and why I implore them to do early enough

Mumu talk
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by Paullo19: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
I wonder how u feel people feel supporting Atiku and tinubu.. I swear...its more like witchcraft supporting those men
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by poseidon12: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tinubu will only be President of your village. He is unfit for the office of President of Nigeria.
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
ouzo1 post=119610143 kiss kiss:
Whoever feels the eguisi soup is too much for the eba to carry, that person cannot handle greatness-Pete Edochie 2010

Ride on Wike, they elders are with you.

What's with the egusi soup talk? undecided

Why are you spamming me?
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Continuing doing the Lords work. grin
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
ouzo1:
Whoever feels the eguisi soup is too much for the eba to carry, that person cannot handle greatness-Pete Edochie 2010

Who ever feels the ogbono soup is drawing too much for the eba to carry,let him go and try the Okro soup.... Pete Edochie 1997.
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by assholemods: 1:57am On Jan 02, 2023
ouzo1:

Indeed! The same Wike that is one of the most brutal and wicked politician in Nigeria.
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:58am On Jan 02, 2023
"Governor Wike stated these in reaction to statement in the media that said God will determine the next president of Nigeria, not G5 governors."

Wike 2 : 0 Okowa

grin

1 Like

Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by assholemods: 2:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Paullo19:
I wonder how u feel people feel supporting Atiku and tinubu.. I swear...its more like witchcraft supporting those men
That is none of your business we all have the right to choose. I might as well tell you that supporting Obi is like juju to me.
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 3:16am On Jan 02, 2023
I wish Wike can be in government beyond May 2023, he's a very bold guy. An alliance with Tinubu will surely make Wike relevant beyond 2023.

The presidency is between Tinubu and Atiku with the former having edge, if the G5 governors support BAT then it's a smooth victory for him.
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by Paullo19: 7:21am On Jan 02, 2023
assholemods:

That is none of your business we all have the right to choose. I might as well tell you that supporting Obi is like juju to me.

U urslf know that's a big lie
Re: G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) by salimsule197: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Government Declares NLC Solidarity Protest Illegal / IGP Idris And Igbo Traditional Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.