Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

@ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / @ (768 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

@ by JeffreyJunior: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
@
Re: @ by Rita33(f): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Your topic is misleading
Re: @ by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
@
Hunkle check DM biko. It's really important
Re: @ by JeffreyJunior: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ishilove:

Hunkle check DM biko. It's really important
Hanty, haff responded.
Re: @ by Biglittlelois(f): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
What happened here?

Re: @ by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: @ by Ebubu3: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
@

Excuse me Sir.
I am a Nigeria trained Pharmacist. Fresh out of university.
I am 26 years of age. Single. Without dependent.
Can you help me to relocate or work for Walgreens Pharmacy chain stores(or any other multinational drug chain store), if they can file me a H1B visa? I recently learnt a lot of Pharmacists are resigning due to pressure work.

I will compensate you. Please i beg you
Re: @ by JeffreyJunior: 4:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Ebubu3:

Excuse me Sir.
Can you help me to relocate or work for Walgreens Pharmacy chain stores(or any other multinational drug chain store), if they can file me a H1B visa? I recently learnt a lot of Pharmacists are resigning due to pressure work.

I'm not a travel agent, sorry.

If I were you, I would log on to websites of Walgreens, Riteaid, CVS and maybe Kaiser Permanente. Send emails via their "contact us" and inquire about openings for nonresident aliens. If they will or will not hire and sponsor your visa, you will get the information directly from them.

Right now, the guaranteed way to relocate to the USA legitimately without stress is via family based visas, marrying US citizen, marrying US permanent resident or becoming fiancee to a US citizen.

Relocating via any of those routes will make America as country wait and plan for your arrival. Any other way, you will sweat and may be frustrated along the way.

Still, give the pharm. companies a try and good luck.
Re: @ by Ebubu3: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
I'm not a travel agent, sorry.

If I were you, I would log on to websites of Walgreens, Riteaid, CVS and maybe Kaiser Permanente. Send emails via their "contact us" and inquire about openings for nonresident aliens. If they will or will not hire and sponsor your visa, you will get the information directly from them.

Right now, the guaranteed way to relocate to the USA legitimately without stress is via family based visas, marrying US citizen, marrying US permanent resident or becoming fiancee to a US citizen.

Relocating via any of those routes will make America as country wait and plan for your arrival. Any other way, you will sweat and may be frustrated along the way.

Still, give the pharm. companies a try and good luck.

thank you sir
Re: @ by GboyegaD(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ebubu3:

Excuse me Sir.

My advice is to come for a Masters program, write FGPEC and take it from there. Getting a job without license or at least passing NAPLEX might be very challenging.

PHOTOS: Rivers Pastor Gifts His 6 Year Old Daughter A Mercedes-benz 4matic, Land / Will You Go Ahead To Marry A Lady If She Has These Qualities? / Fun-seeker Drowns In Lagos Beach