Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! (769 Views)

My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by Jewessgratitud3: 5:33pm On Jan 07
Thanks to all who came out to show me love and concern yesterday and today over the cram issue.
I'm highly grateful for your love.

I never knew you guys could be so helpful. The show of love helped me heal real quick. Words cant express how I feel about this love. It was so massive!

God bless you all in Jesus name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by Thundafireseun: 5:34pm On Jan 07
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by Ireportlive: 5:36pm On Jan 07
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by ikeno(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07
😃

Re: Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by illicit(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07
Are u pregnant now

1 Like

Re: Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by Greatzeus(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
Thanks to all who came out to show me love and concern yesterday and today over the cram issue.

I never knew you guys could be so helpful. The show of love helped me heal real quick. Words cant express how I feel about this love. It was so massive!

Do you actually applied any comments in the comments section and it worked for you? Or you're just mesmerized by the fact that your topic was in front page,and lots of people gave advice?
If you finally found a solution good,next time you have the health challenge again apply it. But if you didn't get any useful info,hmmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by CollectMoney: 9:11pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:

Are you the same person as Jewesgratitud3. The moniker was created recently.
Re: Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by Scentedgrance: 3:16pm On Jan 20
cheesy cheesy cheesy
illicit:
Are u pregnant now
Who will waste their precious seeds on this oldie.
Re: Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by Scentedgrance: 3:19pm On Jan 20
CollectMoney:

Are you the same person as Jewesgratitud3. The moniker was created recently.
She has lots of monickers DivinegiftofGod,coolsat,mercychen,badooski and host of others.

And she was forcing herself wanting to be a mod when the Baba that owned nairaland stamped the oldie with disqualification.
Re: Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by illicit(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20
Scentedgrance:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who will waste their precious seeds on this oldie.

🥵
Re: Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:22am On Jan 21
Scentedgrance:

She has lots of monickers DivinegiftofGod,coolsat,mercychen,badooski and host of others.

And she was forcing herself wanting to be a mod when the Baba that owned nairaland stamped the oldie with disqualification.

Come and continue running your mouth now. So after everything, this is how you ended up? On leash. LoL..😂😂😂.

Keep being Pained over my matter. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do Married Nigerian Men Think Of A Beautiful Married Woman At Sight? / Life's lessons / Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.