Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Kizz Daniel Disgraced In Liberia �� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Disgraced In Liberia �� (1111 Views)

Paul Okoye Injured After A Performance In Liberia (Photos, Video) / P-Square's Performance In Liberia: Massive Crowd (Video, Pictures) / Flavour Opens School For The Blind In Liberia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Disgraced In Liberia �� by Peejoeee(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
� Kizz Daniel,

In an indoor interview with Kizz Daniel before he left Liberia �� due to poor turned up at ATS STADIUM �️

Dear Liberians, on behalf of my team and I, we appreciate the kind gesture at the airport �

Liberia is one of the best countries I ever loved because of so many reasons, it is so heartbreaking seeing a country that I always brag about turning me down and damaging my brand globally �

I have been to Liberia approximately three (3 times) but tearing me down and my organizers
It is a whole lot of loss!

For the Liberian artists, you guys are the main reason why our events never hold because of jealousy and money greed.

It is very simple to let my entertainment industry know that Liberian artists don't love Nigerian artists or foreigners.

There are a lot of Liberian Music studios in Nigeria that my record label has helped and still helping because we are trying to rebrand the Liberian entertainment industry to an international standard!

Today I'm leaving Liberia, and I will never return because of the hate you guys show me!

I have deleted every post concerning Liberia ��.
And for that reason, Nigerian artists and Liberian Artists will never be cool, because I'm going to let every radio station and blogs know that Liberian artists are the cause of their failure in Entertainment!

Goodbye!!

Re: Kizz Daniel Disgraced In Liberia �� by ucheheart(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
E be things. Liberia don disappoint this one. When they become famous they trash Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

7 Popular Nollywood Actress Who Convert From Christian To Islam Over Love / Omoni Oboli Overjoyed As Her Son, Tobe Gets Engaged / Ask Stella Damasus A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.