Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Learning Web 3.0 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning Web 3.0 (597 Views)

A Comprehensive Guide To Learning Web Development On Your Own / How I Recommend A Newbie Goes About Learning Web Development. / Learning Web/mobile App Development In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Web 3.0 by Developer404(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
So I've recently picked up web 3.0 to learn, I'm a full stack developer, but it all just seems too complicated for me, first i don't want to use the remix ide online because i don't have a fast network, I've setup ganache and truffle locally and the smart contracts can be deployed and I'll see the process, but the thing is, I'm finding it hard to get resources online. Please help.

1 Like

Re: Learning Web 3.0 by afuye(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Developer404:
So I've recently picked up web 3.0 to learn, I'm a full stack developer, but it all just seems too complicated for me, first i don't want to use the remix ide online because i don't have a fast network, I've setup ganache and truffle locally and the smart contracts can be deployed and I'll see the process, but the thing is, I'm finding it hard to get resources online. Please help.

Here is a youtube link to learn all that you need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyMwXuJrbJQ&t=8805s
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by Alright1: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You sent me a PM, care to mention what the PM is about on a dead thread and tag me.....
Yea, had to create a new moniker for us to discuss here since you seems not to be a fan of pm. Apologies for the stress.
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by fitzmayowa: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alright1:

Yea, had to create a new moniker for us to discuss here since you seems not to be a fan of pm. Apologies for the stress.

Ok, that's fine let's discuss, PM don't work just only saw the notification of PM here as the address used for registering is no longer functioning.......
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by Alright1: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by fitzmayowa: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alright1:

Thanks alot.

Please I need your help, I doubt you recognize the moniker on bbn thread then because we hardly align, but I deeply need your help.

BBN thread is just banners no support for any HMs whatsoever. However, what do you need my help with let's see if I could be of help.....
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by Alright1: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by fitzmayowa: 3:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Alright1:

Apologies for reply late. Trust you had a good day?

I know you don’t know me enough, I understand, I sincerely do understand but please bro, I came for your help, I’m in Kenya for a work and as I type and out of communication to people i wished I could reach for this.

Please! I’m dieing in depression and family burden. I know you don’t owe me anything in anyway as you might have your own problems too, but please help come through for me. I'm actually in my late 20s, graduated years ago and have been pushing and hustling, carrying my family and siblings. i lost the little work i was managing in Nigeria because of drastic government policy that made my boss relocate, please help me ma. The one deeply eating me up and killing me slowly is my dad who’s currently very sick and I can’t afford his bills, I don’t want to lose him, he’s aged, can’t work again, terribly sick and I’m his only hope but things here aren’t clicking as planned. He’s BP patient which resulted to slight stoke, Please help me. I’m on my knees. I beg of you. I know you don't know me enough to help me and i also know it's shameful begging, but I'll appreciate a lot if you come to my aide. Please.

There is nothing to be ashamed about, I'm currently on some project that is very consuming but I will try and help with the little I can. Just drop your bank digits here using and I will reach out with something....
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by Alright1: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by fitzmayowa: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Alright1:

Sincerely appreciate, thanks so so much.

Fidelity Bank
Bolajii Tayo

Someone will reach out now
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by Alright1: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by fitzmayowa: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2023
Alright1:

I’m deeply grateful and I appreciate. Thanks a lot.

That’s actually my cousin’s details who’s with my dad at the moment in Nigeria. I don’t have access to it and can’t receive alert. Don’t misunderstand me please, but if you can let me know when anything happens, so i can inform him. Please 🙏🏽

The money has been sent 10k from Dasola.....
Re: Learning Web 3.0 by Alright1: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The money has been sent 10k from Dasola.....
Thanks a lot!!🙏🏽

I appreciate.

I’m modifying my posts now for privacy reasons. I’m grateful

(1) (Reply)

Politicians, Investors Etc - We're Building A Tech Learning Facility / Can Chatgpt Replace Software Developers? / Over 20,000 People Earn $300 With This Every Day. Care To Find Out How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.