Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? (25716 Views)

How Much Is Gas In Your Area Today? / Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by okunwaye(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
put 200 to win 8500 naira 3b67msg bet9ja e fit cut o lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by alekuwodo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Where is the 2B litres NNPCL have in reserve.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by tonididdy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
angry

unite4real:

You are right. I just left NNPC station at N179

So it’s true after all

…,One Nigeria my ass!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Googledotcom: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
350/liter Port Harcourt

Areas in port Harcourt include filling stations around Nkpolu, Rumuodomaya, Eliozu East West road, Eleme junction etc.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by HitSong: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:

I think you are the senseless one because you didn't make any intelligent comment to challenge my position.

It's quite unfortunate that people don't do tests to assess their eligibility for internet access. That's why we have a lot of Nigerian e-cretins all over the space.
It's obvious that foolish people usually assume that they're smart.
What has the issue of subsidy got to do with this exploitations?
The official price of petrol according to government (AFTER SUBSIDY) is ₦169.
₦169 is supposed to be the price all filling stations are supposed to be selling till July 2023.
The subsidy money has been fully paid by government from tax payers money, so anyone selling above that price is A THIEF.
Senseless FOOLS like yhu will pretend not to understand this or you're just as foolish as your moniker should say.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by matm: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Buying a liter of fuel at 350/500 nd you want to vote for the same Apc again
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Didijiji: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wole Soyinka
Tunde Bakare
And all APC supporters that protested at Ojota are buying at N97.

May we never rebel against good things that will come to hunt us ooo
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by EmpressOVD: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
chatinent:
Mine:

Fuel Station: ₦400/litre.

Black market: ₦500/litre.

NNPC nd Northwest (180/litre). Other stations sale at 250/270
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Saintinoo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:

This has nothing to do with protests.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves in Nigeria.

Petrol subsidy needs to go because we are losing so much to it.

The government just needs to come up with paliatives to cushion its harsh effect.

You and who is losing from it, what happens to the subsidy money?

You guys allow politicians deceive you, if an alternative such as massive investment in building working refineries can't be done, then subsidy should remain.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by highchief1: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Prodadd:
350 but am still voting Apc . Cause Nigeria doesn't like good things. I will vote them and japa...
I haven’t laughed this year.u just made me laugh.what if Nigerians go and wait for u at the airport?u must be a very funny guy

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Everlastingson: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
nnamdi640:
Fg should explain to Nigerians why can't we have a working refinaries. If a single man can embark on building refinery, why can't fg embark on such after selling crude oil for more than 6 years, beside that was one of Buhari promises

They in government don't want a functional refinery coz it will counter their refined products importation business. They don't want any measure that will challenge their private business ( refined products importation). Even modular refineries they won't tolerate. If Nigerians miss Peter Obi in 2023 they'll see their own ears without a mirror. Me I no go follow them suffer.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
That is what you get when you all vowed to vote in APC
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Ofolete: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
This people from the yeast get problem ooo

Na #250 For akure, even BOVAS dey sell #180

For scarcity no even dey, so no need of black market
N250 for Akure in the era of government that came to power when fuel was N86 and promised to make it N30. Now you are celebrating. Have you seen your level of foolishness.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by BOLATINUBU01: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ofolete:

N250 for Akure in the era of government that came to power when fuel was N86 and promised to make it N30. Now you are celebrating. Have you seen your level of foolishness.
you are fool for saying that, there's high price of fuel across the world
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Saintinoo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:

Just read the commets here, the East have the cheapest price, here in Onitsha it is 250-260.. Infact there is a fuel sttion that sells at 182.

Your hatred for Igbo will send you to early grave.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by czarr(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
I don't know yet because I allowed 3 girls to chance my space just for smiling at me. I will update once its my turn.

Update: Fuel finished when it got to my turn. cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by BOLATINUBU01: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Saintinoo:

Just read the commets here, the East have the cheapest price, here in Onitsha it is 250-260.. Infact there is a fuel sttion that sells at 182.

Your hatred for Igbo will send you to early grave.
u be mumu, all those idiot wey dey Black market nko? Na only for yeast scarcity still dey
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by silverkings: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
320naira yesterday in Anambra
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by DAVE5(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:

The government just needs to come up with paliatives to cushion its harsh effect.

I wonder if you understand that the politicians are purposely stealing Nigeria dry through petroleum theft and the fact that they’re just stealing us dry cos they know nothing would happen, it’s not even about subsidy or no subsidy, it’s about brazen theft

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by faceland: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:
This has affected every other thing as well

Inflation has not yet finished with us. cry

Everything depends on road/fuel.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by NEROSKY(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
jamesversion:
I just bought fuel about 30mins ago at NNPC station, Alakahia Port Harcourt @ N350 a litre.

I made sure I asked the attendant why NNPC should sell @ N350 a litre. Her reply was " na wetin we buy for depot". undecided

Is not the main nnpc, is all this partnership
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Ikpaitid: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
It's 400 Naira in my area,the same amount I paid your mother to suck my dick.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Lastborn12(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Here in Calabar,
NNPC filling station = 179.00
Dozzey Filling station = 220.00
Black market btw = 300.00 - 350.00.
While some filling station = 260.00, 200.00
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by ogaontop(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:

The government said they have not removed subsidy o, that their own removal is coming in June!
Tell me what will be the price of fuel then

PS: All the NNPC outlets are still selling below 200
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by faceland: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Prodadd:
350 but am still voting Apc . Cause Nigeria doesn't like good things. I will vote them and japa...

How did Buhari win reelection? That time, people were suffering. He has since double the hardship.

I can understand the first time they elevated him to the level of Jesus but his poor performance demystified all that Mr Integrity BS and yet the people allowed him to sneek in the second time.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Originality007: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:

is 250 the normal price?
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by otomatic(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Lie mohammed cousin angry

Why is it a lie?
Stations in my area are selling at 320 a litre and most are not even selling.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:

The only paliative is to build local refineries and stop importation.What is causing fuel artificial scarcity is due to the fact that nigeria doesnt refine the product.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by kaludestiny10(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
450 naira in Ohafia in fuel stations oh.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by freeborn02: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
who is traitor baba werey, so na obi wan come reduce am abi

Ask your conscience why anyone should belive the same tinubu that condemned Jonathan for attempting to remove fuel subsidy.

Ask your conscience if it is not dead already
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by Treassured: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
ufotty2001:

Please take good care of ur health first. We Nairaland love you so much...

Thank you so much Chief.

I really appreciate your good gesture towards me.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? by ayoolajide(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Here in Ibadan precisely Akobo area it's between #260/#250 per litre,but long queue at bovas filing station selling at #180 per litre.
APC is moving Nigerians are dying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Tucano Jets Pound Boko Haram Enclaves In Sambisa Forest, Kill 49 Terrorist / Nigeria In Recession Because Of Hurried Implementation Of TSA – Ben Murray Bruce / Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Gates To Go Electronic From October - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.