Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks (1296 Views)

Turn That Your N100 To N100k Today 10/7/2022 (sportybet Booking Code) / Daily Rollover Of 1.20 To 1.50 Odds. / Learn & Earn: How To Earn N100 To N900 Daily Free, While Learning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wait, this is no scam or ponzi scheme.

The goal is to smash 1 million naira in 20 days or less.

I must say, this requires discipline, as i have already used my day 3 profit for Christmas enjoyments grin

The concept is sport betting rollover.

You can check my sports predictions under Nairaland sports category

If you want to join us, you can start from day 1.
Entry fee is N5,000

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Day 1

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Day 2

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
NB: Some started with N500 while some decided to use N1000 as a starting point.

As an advocate of responsible gambling, i strongly recommend N100, N500 or N1000

I don't believe in spending a fortune to win money.

If i lose any ticket its still a little of their money they got back.

From day 3, i advised bettors to save a portion of their earnings, in case we have a lost ticket.
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Day 3 cool

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
After Day 3.I withdrew N5000 profit.
Those who commenced with 1k, withdrew about 20k.

We use the balance for day 4 stake
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Free ticket

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
If you are interested in the rollover, it costs 5k to join.

To reach me on Whatsapp
Remove one t from the link below
paste it in your browser.

bitt.ly/3htZ6xK

OR

Drop your WhatsApp number

Its not a must you subscribe to the rollover, if you can analyze on your own, you are good to go.

Koko be say, we gats make money grin cool
I wish you the BEST

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
If you think its impossible, there's only one way to find out - wait and watch me do the impossible.
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Day 4 won

I withdrew 5k from day 3 profit for Christmas suya

Remember i started this round with N100

So right now i have 8k plus profit already

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Janesouthall: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
This boy u don start again this new year...make people send u 5k each for game...na ur new year resolution be dis abi...to scam people with edited sportybet picture...

3 Likes

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Live bet

1 Share

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Ebubu: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Janesouthall:
This boy u don start again this new year...make people send u 5k each for game...na ur new year resolution be dis abi...to scam people with edited sportybet picture...
grin
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Janesouthall: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Krryptonitee:
Live bet

U dey play game 100 naira....but u dey tell people make dem send u 5k for game way u play 100 naira..

Why u no play am 1 million or 100k or 500k

THIEF

1 Like

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Janesouthall:

U dey play game 100 naira....but u dey tell people make dem send u 5k for game way u play 100 naira..

Why u no play am 1 million or 100k or 500k

THIEF

You are waiting for my response right?

You will always amount to nothing cos you are a troll and that's all you will ever be in life grin
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
You can't call me a scammer without a proof and not look stupid.

Your father is a THIEF, your mama na ASHAWO
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Janesouthall: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Krryptonitee:

You are waiting for my response right?

You will always amount to nothing cos you are a troll and that's all you will ever be in life grin

It's too early to start scamming people...biko
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Update.

We lost day 5 but won day 6.

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Janesouthall:

It's too early to start scamming people...biko

Oloriburuku ni e seh. O ma sanku fun awon to ni e ni

Over 10 people sent me money in December and none could come to any of my threads to call me a scammer? You are a waste of spermatozoa
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Janesouthall: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Krryptonitee:

U don suppose buy house for banana island since you dey get sure game....no need to sell am 5k to people...make u and ur family use am make una win so u go buy house for banana island...abi shey una no go like get money like dangote from sportybet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Janesouthall: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Krryptonitee:

Oloriburuku ni e seh. O ma sanku fun awon to ni e ni

Over 10 people sent me money in December and none could come to any of my threads to call me a scammer? You are a waste of spermatozoa

So u survive on people 5k....na wa ooo....
yet u never buy house for lekki as u claim say u dey win..
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Janesouthall:

So u survive on people 5k....na wa ooo....
yet u never buy house for lekki as u claim say u dey win..

Yes. Like your mama survived on olosho work and your father survived on armed robbery
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Janesouthall: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Krryptonitee:

Yes. Like your mama survived on olosho work and your father survived on armed robbery

Lolz...wahala...for u wan scam people 5k this new year...pls devise other method...this 5k own don cast...
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Krryptonitee:
Free ticket
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by MrBroke(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Krryptonitee:

You are a bum Motherfucker, y are you insulting his parents? Poverty has bleeped you up so you decided to come here to scam the fool's who would even pay you 5k for your uncertainty. Go look for a job or beg like a man for money. Sometimes I see you guys who do this stuff as senseless because your idea or format is just too questionable, like I said Earlier nigga go get a legit job and work like a man for money. Pussy Ass
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Tradepunter2: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Krryptonitee:

Useless scammer..... Edited crap
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
MrBroke:

You are a bum Motherfucker, y are you insulting his parents? Poverty has bleeped you up so you decided to come here to scam the fool's who would even pay you 5k for your uncertainty. Go look for a job or beg like a man for money. Sometimes I see you guys who do this stuff as senseless because your idea or format is just too questionable, like I said Earlier nigga go get a legit job and work like a man for money. Pussy Ass

You are unfortunate and idiotic.

God punish your sorry ass.
If i render a service, its a sin to charge for it right?

Thunder fire your skull. O ni ku pe! You go die in pieces
Those wey get sense na dem dey pay, cos they making profit.

Those that started with 1k got over 100k profit from the first rollover.

If i have ever sca.mmed anyone, dem for don come to my thread to make a call-out. O ma sho fo ni!.

I have laid everything bare. I'm not begging or putting gun on anyone's head to pay.

Keep up with the trolling. That's what you were made for!

No amount of trolling will stop me.
When i hit millions, i will ask for your account details and credit you trolls.

Una sef dey try grin grin
Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
We started another round.
Yesterday was day 1

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by Krryptonitee: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Day 1

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by dauntless15(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Krryptonitee:
Update.

We lost day 5 but won day 6.
Lmao, since you lost day 5 all the profit of the so called rollover is down the drain now tell me why you're worth getting paid 5k for? Professional like you dey loose bet?

1 Like

Re: Daily Rollover - N100 To N1M In Two Weeks by olaeffect(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
dauntless15:
Lmao, since you lost day 5 all the profit of the so called rollover is down the drain now tell me why you're worth getting paid 5k for? Professional like you dey loose bet?

Imagine between January 1st and 2nd he has done day 1 to day 6, and loosing day 5 and yet asking for N5k.
He will now same the N5k he will collect from gullible people, spend some and gamble with some.
While his gullible followers have lost N5k upfront, and keep loosing their stakes, he has made profits from the N5k's he collected and it is still from it he will stake on his gambles.

These guys are the most heartless motherf*ckers online.
I have a friend that is into the business, I stopped talking to him last year. I promised him that I will soon attend his burial very soon, if he does not look for another this to do to make money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igi Private Placement Certificate Is Out / Digital Passport Printing Business / Deljaj's Sparkle Fresh Liquid Soap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.