Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) (1270 Views)

Net Salary For A Data Analyst Or Scientist Or Web Dev / Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst / Aspiring Data Scientist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by chim14(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
See what I saw on indeed, very ridiculus grin

2 Likes

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by chim14(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Most IT firms in Lagos are just bullsht

8 Likes

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by KrazyDave16(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Crappy pay alright, but the system's messed up in this country.
Rather take it to rack up some xp for future job hunts.

1 Like

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by LikeAking: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Forget those guys.

They want this and that...

1 Like

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by Najdorf: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by davien(m): 3:12am On Jan 05, 2023
So you'll learn machine learning with R and Python along with SQL for #100k, barely over two bags of rice in my area.. Lol..

I also saw a backend job for #50k on that same indeed, C# asp.NET backend developer with preferred experience on java too.

1 Like

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by sqlPAIN: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2023
davien:
So you'll learn machine learning with R and Python along with SQL for #100k, barely over two bags of rice in my area.. Lol..

I also saw a backend job for #50k on that same indeed, C# asp.NET backend developer with preferred experience on java too.
Did anybody force you? Did anybody force you to learn programming for money?
Idiots..
Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by sqlPAIN: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2023
chim14:
See what I saw on indeed, very ridiculus grin
Did anybody force you? Did anyone force you to go into tech for money? Idiots.
Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by chim14(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Did anybody force you? Did anybody force you to learn programming for money?
Idiots..

You are the idiot. Right now, currently cuz of economy, you pick a career based on the money esp in Nigeria.

Maybe you are the one dat posted that crap on indeed, idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by chim14(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Did anybody force you? Did anyone force you to go into tech for money? Idiots.

You are an idiot and big fool. Right now, currently cuz of economy, you pick a career based on the money esp in Nigeria.

Maybe you are the one dat posted that crap on indeed, fool, God purnish u.

2 Likes

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by chim14(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2023
davien:

Dont mind them, they are all fools. They want heaven and earth for 100k, nonsense I just hate Nigerian tech industry currently. Too bad, programming is my handiwork... cant wait to retire from coding one day.

2 Likes

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by sqlPAIN: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2023
chim14:

You are an idiot and big fool. Right now, currently cuz of economy, you pick a career based on the money esp in Nigeria.

just take a look at the simpleton that calls him self a data scientist, or aspiring data scientist that wants to be earning 1M+ per month yet you don't know how to construct proper and correct grammar..... I spit on any one that'll hire your dumb ass.
Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by chim14(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
sqlPAIN:
just take a look at the simpleton that calls him self a data scientist, or aspiring data scientist that wants to be earning 1M+ per month yet you don't know how to construct proper and correct grammar..... I spit on any one that'll hire your dumb ass.
Very big fool, do you know what I do? Aspiring what? U think am like u collecting 100k salary & aspiring for 1M in one stupid company. Useless fool God punish u. I hate people like you in tech, so proud & foolish cuz of one stupid tin u can do. Fool I will keep bashing people like u from now till infinity. Keep coming to my thread, I have my hammer..

2 Likes

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by airsaylongcome: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
chim14:

Very big fool, do you know what I do? Aspiring what? U think am like u collecting 100k salary & aspiring for 1M in one stupid company. Useless fool God punish u. I hate people like you in tech, so proud & foolish cuz of one stupid tin u can do. Fool I will keep bashing people like u from now till infinity. Keep coming to my thread, I have my hammer..

Lol! You should know that moniker by now. Known troll. Alt is TastyFriedP*ssy. He has been in Nairaland "jail" for sometime so he's happy to be free after a while in incarceration

1 Like

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by studyless123: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
chim14:

You seem to be worked up over some inconsequential comments. Sometimes you walk away, sometimes you work harder but try not to get upset. Use the time you want to use to "bash" him to "vibe" yourself.
Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by davien(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Another example.

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by Najdorf: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
chim14:

You are dealing with a troll bro aka attention seekers. Don't even waste your time
Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by chim14(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Najdorf:

You are dealing with a troll bro aka attention seekers. Don't even waste your time
Thanks for the heads up
Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by chim14(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2023
davien:
Another example.

If it's intern, one can understand with dat pay structure, cuz they're still novice or new in the tech space and one wuld assume dey stand a chance of learning from d so called IT firm. But those requirements is too much for an intern.

And d names of these companies look as stupid as the pay what's "Inbranded" . They cant even come up with a good name, let alone hire fullstack developer.

1 Like

Re: Data Scientist 100k Per Month (ridiculus) by davien(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
chim14:

If it's intern, one can understand with dat pay structure, cuz they're still novice or new in the tech space and one wuld assume dey stand a chance of learning from d so called IT firm. But those requirements is too much for an intern.

And d names of these companies look as stupid as the pay what's "Inbranded" . They cant even come up with a good name, let alone hire fullstack developer.

They're looking for a slave and can't even pay high enough to justify the amount of requirements they're looking for.
Funny enough web dev interns in Nigeria are worked like full-time employees.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Introduction / I Need Your Help / A Single Researcher Made $225,000 (legally!) By Hacking Browsers This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.