Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra (5093 Views)

Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / Peter Obi’s Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is serious
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yeyerity
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2023
Okay wink
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
What
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2023
Okay..
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
You see
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Y should anyone vote this type of a person into any public office
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by damoobaba: 3:08pm On Apr 02
Johnthejohn:
This Tinubu supporter in disguise, nobody forced you to support Peter Obi. Concentrate on Tinubu and leave Peter Obi alone. You have only one vote, so stop making noise. Don't say i did not warn you.

That one vote produced the President.
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by kingmaster2009: 4:45pm On Apr 02
All the IBo warrior on social media will come for Op.

Truth is bitter Op is not saying anything new ..all what he wrote were all in public domain...but all these dubious people in the east will still come to devieve eligible voters in other tribe with their political propaganda and fake news and fictitious figures and statistics ....and surprisingly these Yoruba docile people.will still.fall.for it....
Don't be deceive .there are some.people on social media like an imposter Yoruba ....using Google translator to translate English into Yoruba language. You will then think that they are Yoruba people ...beware of them...deception is their way.
Don't let anybody use to achieve their Tribal agenda and make you enemies thereafter . .

Late Chief Ladoke Akintola.worked for these people . After achieving their aim , they killed him thereafter .

President Tinubu said.this when he was giving campaign speech in Abeokuta Ogun state .
" Don't let those people turn.you to ball and be playing you here and there ....shine your eyes

You are too old and.older to be a fool....some.of.those who are deceiving your on social media are.your.mate
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by 9jatriot(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02
I do not think your number 5 is correct, ASUU remains the undisputed champions when it comes to been lazy in the name of strike. I think under Abacha they did close to 2 years, under Obj, I think they did around 18 months.

But this your number, is it true that he was the one that started the act of not conducting elections for LGA? If it is, that is a very very dark red flag if you ask me.
Osibajo2023:
*Peter obi achievement in Anambra*
Early last year, when Peter Obi started gaining media attention, I dedicated some time to verifying how well he governed Anambra State when he was the governor to know if I would fall in love with him or not.

Unfortunately, Peter Obi performed so much lower than my expectations, and that's the reason I went for another candidate.

1: Peter Obi was the first governor to deny the local government its constitutional rights for 7 years before other governors started copying his style, which now reduces our 3rd tier of government to the lowest rank.

2: Jonathan assigned the minimum wage of N18, 000; most of the other governors succumbed and paid the new minimum wage, but Peter Obi refused, which led to how Civil Servants went on strike in Anambra; doctors took it more seriously and went on strike for 13 straight months.

3: There was a high level of insecurity in Anambra. During Obi time, Even Evans the Notorious Kidnapper explains that he started kidnapping during Peter Obi time and he was not arrested until he left the state for Lagos. The first kidnapping for ransom to be recorded in Nigeria happened in Anambra around 2007.

4: Poverty Under Peter Obi doubled. Anambra also recorded the highest rate of migration, as many indigenous residents of the state left for Lagos and other states in Nigeria. Go and verify.

5: Do you know that the 13-month strike under Peter Obi is the longest strike ever in the world?

6: In the whole first tenure of Peter Obi, he doesn't have any infrastructural achievements at all. Chris Ngige was the first to say this before Charles Soludo confirmed it. But in the second tenure of Obi, he started building some Chinese roads that the water has now washed away.

Buhari will be a saint if Peter Obi becomes the president of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg! - N90m Marriage & Funeral Budget For Govt Staff. / I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb / Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.