Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp (2257 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by omowolewa: 4:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Just for the cam

Why the baby no wan take pictures
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Obidient4life3: 5:22am On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

He was impeached twice for misappropriation of public funds. He is a thief who stole from the Anambra people.
The funds your papa keep abi? What a useless fellow you are!
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by ElSudani: 5:24am On Jan 02, 2023
Obidient4life3:

The funds your papa keep abi? What a useless fellow you are!

Your father is the useless one not me. Foolish zombie.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Obidient4life3: 5:30am On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Your father is the useless one not me. Foolish zombie.

Sorry, I forgot you don't have a father. My apologies. This is one of the many disadvantages of prostitution. Pele
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by ElSudani: 5:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Sorry, I forgot you don't have a father. My apologies. This is one of the many disadvantages of prostitution. Pele

I get it. Your father met your mother in whorehouse and gave birth to a useless imbec.ile. I bet your other siblings are just as reta.rde. d as you are. Olodo.
Zombidient4life.
Obi is a thief, so go and hang yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Obidient4life3: 5:50am On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

I get it. Your father met your mother in whorehouse and gave birth to a useless imbec.ile. I bet your other siblings are just as reta.rde. d as you are. Olodo.
Zombidient4life.
Obi is a thief, so go and hang yourself.
Oh! Sorry, I get it now. My bad. You were birthed by a mad woman. Never worry, your Madness will fade with time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by ElSudani: 5:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Oh! Sorry, I get it now. My bad. You were birthed by a mad woman. Never worry, your Madness will fade with time.

Your osu father got drunk and got his osu who.re pregnant giving birth to you a little osu idiot. It shows, it's in your genes.
Little rats like you would come online and try to bully people who can crush you like a little roach. Bloody idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by SaiOba: 6:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Did you just say compete ? I bet you, your principal will sack you if you are suggesting a presidential debate for him n Obi.. You better watch/mind your words. Your principal will turn down any sort of competition with Obi.
ElSudani:

Obi should compete where it matters. His achievements as governor of Anambra side by side with Tinubu's achievements in Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by ElSudani: 6:02am On Jan 02, 2023
SaiOba:
Did you just say compete ? I bet you, your principal will sack you if you are suggesting a presidential debate for him n Obi.. You better watch/mind your words. Your principal will turn down any sort of competition with Obi.

You think this is like your high school debate? Let each candidate simply lay down their achievements before Nigerians. Simple.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Novarisammy2: 6:07am On Jan 02, 2023
FactBoyz:
Labour Party Presidential candidate Peter Obi was pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Abuja IDP Camp in Wassa

let shaky shaky daddy try this, the child will fall from his hands
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by SaiOba: 6:18am On Jan 02, 2023
Bro, Nigerian Youths want that high school debate.. You guys should give Nigerians want they want.. By this debate that y'all are scared of, Nigerians already know that you got absolutely NOTHING to offer her. This is the ONLY reason y'all shying away from the high school debate.
Peace.

ElSudani:

You think this is like your high school debate? Let each candidate simply lay down their achievements before Nigerians. Simple.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Pclemenza: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2023
FactBoyz:
$2000 for you if Tinubu can carry a child like that with one hand and be walking
grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by ElSudani: 6:24am On Jan 02, 2023
SaiOba:
Bro, Nigerian Youths want that high school debate.. You guys should give Nigerians want they want.. By this debate that y'all are scared of, Nigerians already know that you got absolutely NOTHING to offer her. This is the ONLY reason y'all shying away from the high school debate.
Peace.

We have seen the achievements of both candidates when they had the opportunity to lead. One performed excellently and his legacies are still being felt today. The other performed woefully with no remarkable achievements and he was impeached twice on top of it.
What else is a debate going to change?
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by SaiOba: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2023
We have NOT seen any of their achievements sir.. They both need to come out to a live audience and table the achievements to Nigerians and have a robust 3/4 hours discussions with Nigerians where they would take some questions and answers on whatever it is they claimed to achieved.. also take one or two questions from each other and after that walk closely to each other and have a handshake..
That's the way to go about it..

Election NO Be War..
Peace.
ElSudani:

We have see the achievements of both candidates when they had the opportunity to lead. One performed excellently and his legacies are still being felt today. The other performed woefully with no remarkable achievements and he was impeached twice on top of it.
What else is a debate going to change?
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by ElSudani: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2023
SaiOba:
We have NOT seen any of their achievements sir.. They both need to come out to a live audience and table the achievements to Nigerians and have a robust 3/4 hours discussions with Nigerians where they would take some questions and answers on whatever it is they claimed to achieved.. also take one or two questions from each other and after that walk closely to each other and have a handshake..
That's the way to go about it..

Election NO Be War..
Peace.

If you have not seen the achievements of Asiwaju that means you have not been living in Nigeria. As for Obi there's nothing to see, he didn't have any.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by SaiOba: 6:40am On Jan 02, 2023
Hahahaha.. grin grin grin You dey make laff baba.. Have fun Sir, enjoy the rest of your day..
ElSudani:

If you have not seen the achievements of Asiwaju that means you have not been living in Nigeria. As for Obi there's nothing to see, he didn't have any.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by kollinz1234(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of energy!

Energy that could have been channeled into farming. Does Peter realize energy utilized to lift the child up can cultivate an acre of cassava?

Even Peter’s body guards look hungry and unkept! Can’t he afford a Tuxedo for those protecting him. Look at the cheap outfit they using the secure the dreamer who intends to become President of Aba Trader’s Association

When you have a Boss like Akagum, you are bound to always look hungry! The only thing his body guards can secure effectively, is food
Even you will vote Obi come February. We understand your PR. You are just catching cruise and making money
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by kollinz1234(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Laple0541:
His senseless supporters will call him a person with good heart for this but if you ask them did he do it for having a good heart or for election sympathy they will start abusing you.

Obi is 61years old, for over 60years of his existence out of which he spent 8 as a governor, he never visited an IDP ground, simply because election is here he is visiting everywhere. THIS GUY IS FAKE, THE EARLIER WEVKNOW THIS THE BETTER FOR EVERYONE.
what about Tinubu, how many IDP camp did he visit even before he became a governor or he was too busy pushing as many drugs as possible?
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Iykoto86(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2023
FactBoyz:
$2000 for you if Tinubu can carry a child like that with one hand and be walking
i will add 1k$.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Tonycart: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2023
You have you ever visited IDP camp before
Laple0541:
His senseless supporters will call him a person with good heart for this but if you ask them did he do it for having a good heart or for election sympathy they will start abusing you.

Obi is 61years old, for over 60years of his existence out of which he spent 8 as a governor, he never visited an IDP ground, simply because election is here he is visiting everywhere. THIS GUY IS FAKE, THE EARLIER WEVKNOW THIS THE BETTER FOR EVERYONE.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by agadez007(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2023
If it were tinubu,the IDP child would carry him instead

Vote wisely

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Obidient4life3: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Your osu father got drunk and got his osu who.re pregnant giving birth to you a little osu idiot. It shows, it's in your genes.
Little rats like you would come online and try to bully people who can crush you like a little roach. Bloody idiot.
Hahahaha.... Jobless Mofo. If you meet me offline you will shake me with two hands and two feet. Fuckuing 30k minimum wage idiot!
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Indispensable85(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2023
FactBoyz:
Labour Party Presidential candidate Peter Obi was pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Abuja IDP Camp in Wassa

Season of hypocrisy! Lol......I laff oooooo
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Indispensable85(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of energy!

Energy that could have been channeled into farming. Does Peter realize energy utilized to lift the child up can cultivate an acre of cassava?

Even Peter’s body guards look hungry and unkept! Can’t he afford a Tuxedo for those protecting him. Look at the cheap outfit they using the secure the dreamer who intends to become President of Aba Trader’s Association

When you have a Boss like Akagum, you are bound to always look hungry! The only thing his body guards can secure effectively, is food

Hahahahahahahaha.....ur first paragraph mk me laff oooooo
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by Superwave16320: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2023
This is so hilarious bigoted fools like you should not be seen supporting Obi. It does his campaign no good.

PrinceOfLagos:
God will continue to bless and protect Nigeria's next President, Mr Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by freeborn02: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

He was impeached twice, say it wasn't so.
He was caught with 250 million naira in cash in his convoy. He said he wanted to pay a contractor, till today he couldn't mention the name of the contractor who wanted 250 million naira in cash.
He admitted to investing Anambra money in a company in which his family holds a substantial stake.
Tell me all these are lies.

He was impeached twice and he regained his position twice. How many Nigerian politicians have ever regained their posts after impeachment? Ask your brain that question.

You said he took 250 million to Lagos every month. I'm still waiting for your evidence on this. Don't just talk rubbish on things you can't prove.

Have you asked him the name of the contractor and he didn't tell you?

Is he the owner of the company? Which law says he couldn't invest state money in a company where he too invested? Did he make the investment in the name of his family or in the name of Anambra state government?

Stop being a fool
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by freeborn02: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

He was impeached twice for misappropriation of public funds. He is a thief who stole from the Anambra people.

Show me evidence of his impeachment for financial misappropriation.

Or are you just talking rubbish like a man with melted brain?
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2023
When ever obi does something, he will be compared to tinubu ...same as tinubu too when ever he does something he will be compared to obi. So atiku no follow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble / Osun: Gov Adeleke Gives Reasons For Delayed March Salaries / Davido Spotted With Peter Obi (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.