Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? (783 Views)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / Analysis: Is The Absence Of Fans The Reason For The EPL Goal Rush This Season? / PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by mayor1814: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
With the absence of Messi and Neymar, PSG struggled and eventually lost their first match of the season to second placed Lens.

It was expected that Mbappe would be the difference but it didnt happen. If Messi was there on the pitch, would he have made the difference for PSG?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by Hendrixky: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
I was aware they gonna lose this match today

Even their game last week they struggled to win

Today without Neymar and Offcourse Messi on vacation

I just bet my money on Rc lens to win

1 Like

Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by BigJmbaitoli: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Snr man I believe your predictions. Abeg if you do today own, make it known to me abeg. I really need to recover even small wasted funds.
Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by mayor1814: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
I was aware they gonna lose this match today

Even their game last week they struggled to win

Today without Neymar and Offcourse Messi on vacation

I just bet my money on Rc lens to win

Mbappe now knows that only him cannot carry the PSG team. He really needs the input of Messi and Neymar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by Peacecore: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2023
The overrated toddler should have won the match for psg na. Now, dem know who be d papa
Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by maxwell530(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2023
Peacecore:
The overrated toddler should have won the match for psg na. Now, dem know who be d papa
Only Ronaldo fans undermine the impact of a creative player in a team.Not to talk of a badass creative player like Messi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by Waterlilly: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2023
maxwell530:
Only Ronaldo fans undermine the impact of a creative player in a team.Not to talk of a badass creative player like Messi.
football is a team work, same thing happen to messi after xavi and iniesta left. when di maria was absent in 2014 final also affected messi.
Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by mayor1814: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Waterlilly:
football is a team work, same thing happen to messi after xavi and iniesta left. when di maria was absent in 2014 final also affected messi.

Yeah. it's a team work. Higuain also missed some scoring chances in that 2014 final. if not Argentina could have won. xavi also needed d input of Messi and Iniesta. Iniesta also needed Xavi and Messi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by maxwell530(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Waterlilly:
pls can you explain what happened to Messi after Xavi and Iniesta Left?
Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
…if you miss someone’s absence it means you’re fine without them
Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by gammarays1: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
mayor1814:
With the absence of Messi and Neymar, PSG struggled and eventually lost their first match of the season to second placed Lens.

It was expected that Mbappe would be the difference but it didnt happen. If Messi was there on the pitch, would he have made the difference for PSG?
So PSG hasn't lost a game with Messi and Neymar playing?

That's football, you can't win Everytime.

1 Like

Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by mayor1814: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
gammarays1:

The loss was there first league defeat this season.
Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by Peacecore: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
maxwell530:
I'm telling you. Messi turns things around when it seems that there is no hope.

1 Like

Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by Almiron: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
We are Pendu fans lmao, they thought the kid can do it alone.
Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by OJEEMAH(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
mayor1814:

Yeah. it's a team work. Higuain also missed some scoring chances in that 2014 final. if not Argentina could have won. xavi also needed d input of Messi and Iniesta. Iniesta also needed Xavi and Messi.
That’s why it’s a team sport. Mbappe should get off his high horse and stop acting like he can carry PSG to glory all by himself.

Even Messi and Ronaldo get good players to support during their prime.
Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by OJEEMAH(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
gammarays1:

You are right. No team can win every time.

Mbappe’s body disposition is the reason you are seeing comments like that.

The young lad should calm down and stop acting like only him can lead PSG to glory.

1 Like

Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by gammarays1: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
mayor1814:

The loss was there first league defeat this season.
Dem no lose last season?

Napoli never lose for league
Arsenal just lost once
Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by mayor1814: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
gammarays1:

Dem no lose last season?

Napoli never lose for league
Arsenal just lost once

I'm referring to this season. PSG had been maintaining an unbeaten record before the loss to Lens.

1 Like

Re: Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? by mayor1814: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Now we see clearly that Mbappe cannot build the castle on his own. He needs Messi, Neymar and others to excel.

We all saw the wonderful performance of Messi this night.

(1) (Reply)

10 Minutes Draw Prediction Today Game Sure / Roland Garros / Vogts Quits Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.