Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

2023 Should Not Be A Repetition Of Fake Friendship & Fake Individuals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2023 Should Not Be A Repetition Of Fake Friendship & Fake Individuals (250 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List / Who Can Help Me With Permutations With Repetition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Should Not Be A Repetition Of Fake Friendship & Fake Individuals by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:33am On Jan 02, 2023
2023 should not be a repetition of fake friendship , there should not be a reminder of that from what 2022 taught me

Or fake individuals with pretense

Human beings can be very deceptive it doesn't matter how long you know them

See people for what they truly are �

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach

#digitalbimpethecoach

1 Share

Re: 2023 Should Not Be A Repetition Of Fake Friendship & Fake Individuals by Zonefree(m): 5:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Forget, we still need fake friends. Never discard people even when you realised they're fake. Just be three steps ahead of them.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Should Not Be A Repetition Of Fake Friendship & Fake Individuals by God1000(m): 5:38am On Jan 02, 2023
I agree wholeheartedly, we must avoid them both online and offline.

I so much cherish my peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Should Not Be A Repetition Of Fake Friendship & Fake Individuals by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Fact

God1000:
I agree wholeheartedly, we must avoid them both online and offline.

I so much cherish my peace of mind
Re: 2023 Should Not Be A Repetition Of Fake Friendship & Fake Individuals by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:06am On Jan 02, 2023
"What goes around comes around.

Keep your circle positive. Say good words.

Think good thoughts.

Do good deeds

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach

#digitalbimpethecoach

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Timeless Elegance Of Oxford Shoes For Women / Tinubu The Worst Civilian Governor / The Worse And The Greatest Enemy Of Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.