Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won (901 Views)

Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) / Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by PrinceOfLagos: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Former President of Nigeria , Chief olusegun Obasanjo endorsed Late President Musa yaradu'a, President Muhammadu Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan for President and they all won.

Obasanjo endorsed Late President Musa yaradu'a for President and he won

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by PrinceOfLagos: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2023
President Obasanjo endorsement of Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 and GEJ won

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by PrinceOfLagos: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2023
President Obasanjo endorsed Current president muhammadu Buhari and Buhari won

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2023
The vagabonds in training called urchins will pretend they don't know this
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Supporting APC means you will become a beggar in the near future
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by PrinceOfLagos: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Obasanjo endorses Mr Peter Obi and He will win

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by Ivimmanuel: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2023
So he endorsed this calamity called Buhari? High time he stops endorsing people
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by alsudan: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Obj didn’t really endorse Atiku who he hasn’t forgiven in 2019, but only the political sound will understand.

Atiku was just meant to give Obi the National appeal leading to 2023, but man fell for the trick thinking an unforgiving OBJ would support him.

Or why has Atiku not visited OBJ for 2023 endorsement since he started or he no longer wants it? Man realized he was played.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2023
This isn't enough for Obi to win. However, by goodwill of the people, we may see a miracle. It's still very tough to call.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by Walai(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2023
If you want to campaign for your emilokan candidate come out openly and stop hiding behind the curtain.
OBI has already won this election before the election.

Sweetplum:
This isn't enough for Obi to win. However, by goodwill of the people, we may see a miracle. It's still very tough to call.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by Shikini: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2023
Yes, you're right
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2023
Walai:
If you want to campaign for your emilokan candidate come out openly and stop hiding behind the curtain.
OBI has already won this election before the election.

I said it. Rude campaigners of Obi ll spoil things for him. Anyways, I m not a supporter of Tinubu. You don't know who I ll vote for.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:

I said it. Rude campaigners of Obi ll spoil things for him. Anyways, I m not a supporter of Tinubu. You don't know who I ll vote for.
So Tinubu supporters aren't rude abi?
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by LagosEmir: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Nice one Prince of Lagos
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by beejaay: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:

so to you, its about the campaigner that will determine who will pilot the affaisr of your country and not the person gangan..what matter to you is your ego, pride and emotions not the real deal...i thought you are one of the sane ones

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by popez: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Peter Obi will win this election. Atiku and Tinubu knows this hence their violent reaction to Obasanjo's endorsement yesterday.

Peter Obi is the next President.

There's a huge endorsement coming up soon. Watch out

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2023
beejaay:

so to you, its about the campaigner that will determine who will pilot the affaisr of your country and not the person gangan..what matter to you is your ego, pride and emotions not the real deal...i thought you are one of the sane ones
I m sane. But I see you are one of the insane ones.
Yet, you don't know who I ll support.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by PrinceOfLagos: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:

I m sane. But I see you are one of the insane ones.
Yet, you don't know who I ll support.
so who is your candidate
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by PeterObi4LP: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2023
Since OBJ endorsement of Obi, APC urchies and bush babies have been in severe pains and heartburn. APC even called OBJ paper weight and inconsequential forgetting that is the same person their messiah Tinubu visited begging him for endorsement.

Shame on all APC supporters.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by PrinceOfLagos: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Since OBJ endorsement of Obi, APC urchies and bush babies have been in severe pains and heartburn. APC even called OBJ paper weight and inconsequential forgetting that is the same person their messiah Tinubu visited begging him for endorsement.

Shame on all APC supporters.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
so who is your candidate
Wait till Feb 1st

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by Madmohamed123: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Former President of Nigeria , Chief olusegun Obasanjo endorsed Late President Musa yaradu'a, President Muhammadu Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan for President and they all won.

Obasanjo endorsed Late President Musa yaradu'a for President and he won

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Oam4j
and all happened in thire first term
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by PrinceOfLagos: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:
Wait till Feb 1st
lol

Nlfpmod
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by BOLATINUBU01: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2023
What of atiku?

Mind you he rigged yar'adua in
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by PrinceOfLagos: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
What of atiku?

Mind you he rigged yar'adua in
You were there to know he rigged abi
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Yara'dua For President And They Won by mistle777: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2023
Obasanjo endorsed Olurin they fail woefully in Ogun state. Baba can't deliver his polling Booth for Obi write it down in capital letter

(1) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Win Any State Outside SW? / Atiku Abubakar Is The Voice Of The Voiceless / Rocks Found In Africa Can Produce Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.