Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) (37595 Views)

Julius Muraga Turns Off Stadium Lights Into Darkness During Match (Photos) / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating During Match (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by sslcrypt: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2023
Tumblr:

Don’t tell lies about Mendes abeg...

He has nothing to do with this shameless move.

Ok Mr Mendes spokesman, you are with Mendes 24/7 congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by OfficialP: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2023
You guys should stop dragging cr7, he has moved on. Move on too

Btw I won't be surprise if dstv dedicates a channel to show their matches

2 Likes

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Chris2863(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2023
DenreleDave:
The man who couldn't win a world Cup in his career has finally lost it....

He went from being tapnaldo to Penaldo, then to failurenaldo and then benchaldo.. Funny enough, them still dey bench am... First 11 of the team he no dey grin grin grin grin

Man shud just retire and accept his Loss.... He was unfortunate to have come in a time where Messi existed.... Sorry failurenaldo, you are just an ewure waiting to be used for Asun, or Isi Ewu grin

MESSI REMAINS THE GOAT..... A MAN DT HAS QON EVERY TROPHY THE GAME HAS TO OFFER...

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
NEW, SEALED & ORIGINAL CLIPPER
PRICE: 5K ( IT IS HIGHER ONLINE, YOU CAN CONFIRM)
LAGOS MAINLAND..
CAL/ WHTSP : ZERO 8 ONE TRIPLE 6 ZERO 5 FOUR 7 1

Lionel Chibuike Amoda Messi just bought one of my clippers... He said he has been looking for this kind of clipper for 15 years but as he saw mine on nairaland, he had to contact me... He paid me 6k.

Cristiano Uche Wasiu Ronaldo also message me and was pricing it at 3k... Stingy man, I didn't sell it to him. My price is 5k firm.. I don't know a whole Ronaldo will be pricing it 3k
undecided undecided
stolen clippers. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2023
Murphyenemuwe:
Wrote all these to shame someone who has reached the peak of his career only to illegally advertise 5k clipper. Stop transferring aggression online.
Your head get oil

2 Likes

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Tumblr: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2023
annyplenty:

I am not for or about any football debate. I am only telling you what can demarket your brand from marketing point of view.

Pendu fans are broke grin
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

He went from being tapnaldo to Penaldo, then to failurenaldo and then benchaldo.. Funny enough, them still dey bench am... First 11 of the team he no dey grin grin grin grin

Man shud just retire and accept his Loss.... He was unfortunate to have come in a time where Messi existed.... Sorry failurenaldo, you are just an ewure waiting to be used for Asun, or Isi Ewu grin

MESSI REMAINS THE GOAT..... A MAN DT HAS QON EVERY TROPHY THE GAME HAS TO OFFER...

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
LAGOS MAINLAND..

Lionel Chibuike Amoda Messi just bought one of my clippers... He said he has been looking for this kind of clipper for 15 years but as he saw mine on nairaland, he had to contact me... He paid me 6k.

Cristiano Uche Wasiu Ronaldo also message me and was pricing it at 3k... Stingy man, I didn't sell it to him. My price is 5k firm.. I don't know a whole Ronaldo will be pricing it 3k
undecided undecided

grin grin mumu man grin
Hope you are aware that you are talking about the greatest player of the century.
2000-2020 nobody be.

1 Like

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Tumblr: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2023
sslcrypt:

Ok Mr Mendes spokesman, you are with Mendes 24/7 congratulations.

You see legit source. You still dey talk another thing, you wey dey speculate, Shey you dey live with Pendu to know say the agent dey involve?. You these Pendu boys are different breed of people olohun grin
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Bentonite1: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2023
Al nassr Instagram followers moved from 1.2m to 6.5m in just 35 hours

3 Likes

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Exceed15: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2023
I wish him the very best.
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by PS712: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2023
mariahAngel:
Finally! Where he's appreciated.
The positive energy will do him a lot of good.
All I wish for him is to end his career on a happy note.
To arrive at that level of happiness alot will depend on him, like working more towards team glory instead of personal fame (which he already has in excess), accepting the fact that losing sometimes is part of the game and controlling his emotions when it comes to football.
Ronaldo has really tried and was misunderstood most of the times that led to his abysmal performance lately, no thanks to too much passion for the game, victory and personal achievement.

1 Like

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
LAGOS MAINLAND..

undecided undecided

Confusion
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Bentonite1: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
LAGOS MAINLAND..

undecided undecided

ANOTHER IMBECILLLLE TJAT DESERVES A SLAP ON HIS LIPS

1 Like

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2023
PS712:

To arrive at that level of happiness alot will depend on him, like working more towards team glory instead of personal fame (which he already has in excess), accepting the fact that losing sometimes is part of the game and controlling his emotions when it comes to football.
Ronaldo has really tried and was misunderstood most of the times that led to his abysmal performance lately, no thanks to too much passion for the game, victory and personal achievement.

It is your type that says he doesn't care about others.
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Ezyp(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
LAGOS MAINLAND..

undecided undecided

Irony of life. You are calling Ronaldo who receives 200M a year a failure and you dey one corner dey sell clipper..
Well maybe failure has a new meaning now

1 Like

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Tumblr:

Pendu fans are broke grin

How?
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Tumblr: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

How?

No take life too serious bro. Na cruise grin
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2023
annyplenty:

Bros, this is not how to do marketing. You want to sell a market and you first said a negative thing to somebody that has millions of fan that could be your potential customers.

Do you think his fans will patronise you? You could have said a neutral thing about him and then market your product.

Just lending a penny

Messi worshippers are all as foolish as that

I will rather burn my 100naira instead of thinking of his vomit/product

1 Like

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2023
Tumblr:

No take life too serious bro. Na cruise grin

Cruise on top serious matter

Na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by malali: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:
Wishing him all the best in his new club.

This means it's not all up with him.

though I feel like this will diminish his image

Only God can diminish anyones image.......No man
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Invitationn: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:

Trust your guts mate.
He's fading away your gut is spot on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by PS712: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

It is your type that says he doesn't care about others.
You said that, not me!
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by felzokugo(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
LAGOS MAINLAND..

undecided undecided

Ur biznes sense amaze me.
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2023
PS712:

You said that, not me!

You did by saying he should do more about team glory.

I disagree.He should do less.

Bastards want to over stress him
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Musauzor(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Attention seeker. His distasteful attitude will soon manifest and he will be shown the way out.
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Kajaard:

That's my wish for him as well. He has earned it.

Happy new year Mariah cool

Happy new year, Mr Kajaard. smiley
Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by zelnababa(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
LAGOS MAINLAND..

undecided undecided
definitely you no get marketing ideal

1 Like

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2023
But that abubakar guy is good o.

His goal where he lifted the ball above the keeper during the world cup was too swaggalicious

2 Likes

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:
lol

Hope they dont start cursing him. Juventus fans do pass this one, last last na curse dem curse Ronaldo.

They (Al-Nassr fans and the Arab league in general) know that it is a rare privilege to have Ronaldo in their league.

1 Like

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Realist777: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:

It will diminish his image and magnify his money!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by LandMann: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2023
secnelly:

Calm down, C Ronaldo is a lesser goat.
Ok, let me ask you, has your goat played in World cup finals?
Does he have a world cup trophy to himself?

We all know the real GOAT. Dont be pained.

How many world cup have you played in?

How many world cup has your father played in?

How many world cup has any body in your family and village played in?

1 Like

Re: Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) by Tumblr: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Cruise on top serious matter

Na u sabi

Serious matter?!!

Tor, no vex grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Luis Suarez Receives Bite From His Son After Barcelona Win LaLiga Title / Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) / Ten Premier League Records That Might Never Be Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.