Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa (20412 Views)

Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni / Unity List: Consensus Candidacy Threatens APC February 26 Convention / Ortom Threatens APC Chairman, Oshiomhole With N10b Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa by Fcwilly: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Romanoff:
Tears tears tears.

Premium tears loading for APC and there cohorts
Re: Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa by Apcibro: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ofcourse a lot of us will either defect or stay but vote someone else. I am a registered member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.
Re: Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Apcibro:
Ofcourse a lot of us will either defect or stay but vote someone else. I am a registered member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent
and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.

grin
Re: Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa by Kfed4ril(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Flier:
OBi has zero chance,you guys should stop sweating
Anybody against APC is automatically OBIdient

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School / Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps / You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.