Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Business Process Outsourcing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Process Outsourcing (363 Views)

XL Outsourcing / Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? / Strategic Outsourcing Limited, Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Process Outsourcing by hernandson(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2023
Hello Nairalanders.
My name is Oluwaseun, a sales Lead at a BPO firm where we do Contact center solutions, contact center Outsourcing, customer engagement solutions and build applications.
Are you in need of any of these? I would be happy to give you the best and even with a discount when you use nairaland as a referral in your mail. Thanks
Oluwaseun.afolabi@outcess.com
Re: Business Process Outsourcing by mosaicafrique: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dear Seun, do you have Sales/Marketing Agents? I have a Task to recruit marketers for an insurance company.

hernandson:
Hello Nairalanders.
My name is Oluwaseun, a sales Lead at a BPO firm where we do Contact center solutions, contact center Outsourcing, customer engagement solutions and build applications.
Are you in need of any of these? I would be happy to give you the best and even with a discount when you use nairaland as a referral in your mail. Thanks
Re: Business Process Outsourcing by ngng: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
hernandson:
Hello Nairalanders.
How can you be reached?
Re: Business Process Outsourcing by hernandson(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
ngng:

How can you be reached?
Oluwaseun.afolabi@outcess.com
Re: Business Process Outsourcing by hernandson(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
mosaicafrique:
Dear Seun, do you have Sales/Marketing Agents? I have a Task to recruit marketers for an insurance company.

Yes please. We have a sister company that does that As well. We also do managed services end to end.
Kindly reach me on 07064983714 or Oluwaseun.afolabi@outcess.com

(1) (Reply)

Bank Teller / Social Media Manager Urgently Needed / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.