Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari (486 Views)

If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death / Why I Avoided APC Convention – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by benjackugo: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2023
President Buhari has said that while in secondary school, his teachers flogged him many times for always avoiding the school farm, IGBERETV reports.

The President said this in a documentary titled ‘Essential Muhammadu Buhari’, which aired on Sunday, January 1.

While recounting his early days in high school, the president said the teachers of his generation were dedicated to the profession.

“Teachers of our generation are absolutely committed and dedicated. They treated us like their own children. If you do well, you will be praised before the classroom, and if you perform poorly, you will be flogged on the buttocks with your face on the wall.

There is no way I can forget Mallam Abdul. He was a very strict person and he didn’t spare the rod — we called it ‘bulala’.

Then, we didn’t like the rainy season because we had to go to the school farm. And if you were late to school, from 6am to 2pm, you will be flogged on your buttocks. We did remove our shorts so that you will get the message properly.

Among the teachers, I will not forget our Arabic teacher. No matter how hot it was, he did come into the class with a turban. Every week, we were given, to recite verses from the Qur’an.

I was beaten a lot because I always avoid going to the school farm. And if you miss the school farm, you won’t be allowed to go for a break. But what I used to do was to go all over the school rest room and sometimes, I will eat apples when others are in the classroom. And no one can forget all these.”he said

https://igberetvnews.com/1435554/teachers-beat-lot-avoided-school-farm-president-buhari/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by fred94: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Lol. No wonder you ate too lazy..
Number 1 lazy youth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by tydi(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2023
Any thing this man says henceforth should be in joke section.

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by tijani0: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2023
The president been very vocal in recent time
Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2023
Shirking responsibility from birth.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by phorget(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2023
And now he wants everyone to become a farmer... undecided
Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2023
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by nedu666: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2023
tydi:
Any thing this man says henceforth should be in joke section.

Supported
Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by tommy589(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2023
School farm wahala grin
Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu won't like this. Anything about primary school or secondary makes him abuse drug for consolation.
Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by JoeNL22(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Buhari you can redeem yourself by voting and campaigning for the man in the second picture. For with him, a new Nigeria is POssible.

Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by Chemlite: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2023
I'm not Surprised, all your cows are barren, Nigeria economy is dead under your government only shows you failed all round (both in class and farm work).
Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by Racoon(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2023
So even if you do, it is something you wish to let other know with glee and gusto? Mentally and physically lazy fella. Such a disgrace.

Yet this useless and senseless failure of a president was telling Nigerians that they should go back to farm in order to improve the economy? Does he ever thinks before he talks?
Re: Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari by obinnajohnson: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2023
But you are pushing the youths to go back to farm in order to be slaughtered by bandits ?

(1) (Reply)

Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election Comes February 25th / ‘Brace Up For Inflation, Unemployment, Debt Burden’ / Please What Is My Gain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.