Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe (10731 Views)

Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by ODIONWILSON(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2023
He never start eating roasted corn at the market square
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Indispensable85(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Felabrity:
Na everyday I dey see oshiomole shiits for frontpage, mdfk was never this relevant prior this election period

See tears.... Lol
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Indispensable85(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is how to win election.
Oya zombiediots come and cry as usual.
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Babastrong(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=AderonkeOlaniyi post=119632350]Stale. The world has moved away from this rubbish. Na dance we go chop?

Other countries are spearheading research on science and technology to increase their level of becoming super powers but this idiotic chimpanzee is here dancing buga, with his old ugly crooked apish head that looks like custard container wey trailer climb.[ All this cannot help you. No politician can solve your problem. I advice you to see life as it is. Face your lane and take the bull by the horns. ]
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
When it goes to electioneering, grassroot mpolitician lisation, give it to APC
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by solecare: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Na real village
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by adepero72: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
If he likes he should dance galala join so long as you're collecting your brown envelope.Shameless APC media lickspittle urchin.If he likes he should dance galala join so long as you're collecting your brown envelope.Shameless APC media lickspittle urchin....
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by thisisit: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Drama king.. Strongly recommended for Nollywood.

NOT RECOMMENDED FOR LEADERSHIP OR MANAGEMENT
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by ofuonyebi: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Victory dance don clear road for 2023 for Oshio -Tinubu
in Edo PINDIPI is already in trouble
The owner and custodian and master of the game is about to take-over !

How i pity Mr. Godwin Obas for his failed efforts at last
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

When it comes to campaign, grassroot mobilisation, give it to APC

Young man, my advice for you this year is to go get a good life.

Just an advice. Cheers
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by alen4smith(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
ZombieTERROR:
This Ape should be in a cage abroad,

not campaigning for a dead corrupt party that rendered Nigerians poor..

Under APc Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world..

The open defecation capital of the world..

Nigerians are more insecured under APc..

God punishment be on APc and her supporters..
bloody idiots.
the Ape is bigger and greater than your entire generation.
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Moh247: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

Young man, my advice for you this year is to go get a good life.

Just an advice. Cheers

Dude what I have made through forex copy trading this morning you can't make it through out this month

What my robot have traded without me lifting a finger would pay your 3 months salary

My advice learn to mind your business , not everyone you meet online belongs to your financial class

Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by ekerintee: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
I still day reason the matter,he be like say na back to same level naija go be,I don't like commenting on politics but what I see is that if obi wins,then lots of PDP and apc will decamp and LP becomes an upgraded version of apc PDP ( remix).same old politicians with new uniform.can only obi make a difference where U have same old apc and PDP politians working with him

obembet:

I still don't understand Obidient ideology, all they want is peter obi to win, they don't care about the governorship, chairman, senators, Rep, all they want is obi to be president.

So let assume that PDP and APC are criminals party but they want them to keep govern the state and local government, even decide the faith of Nigeria in house of assembly.

Now let assume obi is a saint and wib as they want. All those criminal in PDP and APC will now decamp to LP.

LP will now become a ...
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Simeonjoe1: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
angry grin cheesy

I don't get, Why oshiomole dey work extra hard like this? Is this guy not a former governor?
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by obembet(f): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
ekerintee:

I still day reason the matter,he be like say na back to same level naija go be,I don't like commenting on politics but what I see is that if obi wins,then lots of PDP and apc will decamp and LP becomes an upgraded version of apc PDP ( remix).same old politicians with new uniform.can only obi make a difference where U have same old apc and PDP politians working with him

That's why I see them as desperate party
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Qhertud: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
E nor go win... Let him buga himself out of Edo

Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Abujaexpress: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
oikirodah:
Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As Okpekpe Standstill For APC(Video)

Ward 10, Okpekpe in Etsako East L.G of Edo state, my amiable hometown with which I am well pleased.
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Abujaexpress: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Godsgift7837:
Okpekpe my village.
Okpekpe should be your hometown and not village. Okpekpe don big pass village.
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by ZombieTERROR: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
alen4smith:
the Ape is bigger and greater than your entire generation.

you are a nonentity ... and a blood sucker

Anybody who supports APc at this juncture is a bloody Vampire

Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by ekerintee: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
I am indifferent to naija politics,I see naija as a complex nation that need someone with iron hand to rule,someone who can command respect of a region,atiku has strong influence over the north and can control and influence that region, tinubu controls the south,obi controls the youth.we are talking about being able to manage the country,obi has been able to manage a state ,his influence lies within a state,Nigerians are desperate for a change and sees obi as only solution to the problem,the question is can he handle the cabal.Jonathan was intelligent and probably meant good for naija bt he was really weak as a president, surrounded by cabals and bad influence.so if obi wins ,he will need help of some people ,can he handle the boko haram Situation in North and if he can ,will they allow him.i try to analyze d whole situation,I don't have pvc and I only sit down to look who will win.so please ,let nobody insult me for my analysis

obembet:

That's why I see them as desperate party
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Godsgift7837: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abujaexpress:
Okpekpe should be your hometown and not village. Okpekpe don big pass village.
Lol no be lie bros. I haven’t been home in 8 years though. I’m planning on going for the road race this year.
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by mankan2k7(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
This devil will still deceive some people. Naija soon forget their predicaments. Oshoo has no business again being in government.
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Abujaexpress: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Godsgift7837:
Lol no be lie bros. I haven’t been home in 8 years though. I’m planning on going for the road race this year.
Try make u go home bro
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by UNDFTD: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARcGWE9geL8

I was just wondering where was the so-called moral police, Hisbah, in Kaduna when the little finger, Hell Rufire, was dancing to Buga song at a party. In their warped mind, I thought drinking alcohol and dancing are some of the immoral acts prohibited by their religion. These folks are nothing but hypocrites.
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Godsgift7837: 12:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Abujaexpress:
Try make u go home bro
I Dey avoid village people my bro.
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Abujaexpress: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Godsgift7837:
I Dey avoid village people my bro.
Why na?
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Godsgift7837: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abujaexpress:
Why na?
Omo na who get house know where he for Dey leak make I no talk too much.
Re: Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe by Abujaexpress: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Godsgift7837:
Omo na who get house know where he for Dey leak make I no talk too much.
okay. It's well with you brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Need N222 Billion To Conduct Nigeria’s 2018 Census – NPC Chairman / Anambra Governorship: 500 Members Of PPA Decamp To PDP / Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.