Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) (1529 Views)

Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures) / 300L Benue State University Student Shot Dead By Cultists Over Missing Trouser / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by Nelson7474(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2023
University of Mkar, Mkar 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Desmond Stabbed to Death in Abuja (Pictures)

A 300L student from the University of Mkar, Mkar Benue State Richard Aondosoo Desmond has been stabbed to death in Abuja.

According to the report Richard Aondosoo Desmond was stabbed to death in Abuja on Thursday, 29th December 2022 by an Aboki man.

Richard Aondosoo's death has been announced publicly by his elder brother who shared on it Facebook.

Rip bro Richard Aondosoo Desmond

What happens that transpires to his death has not yet been revealed.

More report coming soon.........

We pray may the soul of Richard Aondosoo Desmond rests well with the Almighty Lord God, Amen.

Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by God1000(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2023
Another heartbreaking news, this 2023 isn't starting well at all

Please stay away from trouble and nobody will hunt you down.
Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by triple996(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Nawaoo
Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by Franzinni: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
What is an aboki man ? Is it like okada man? I'm confused help!?
Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by tydi(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Still at death he fought.
Rip

1 Like

Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
What a bad News
Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by shagasha: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Rip
Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by SIMONEKPA7: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Terrible news, so no one to rush him to hospital till he gave up. Probably they were taking his picture
Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
It is always best to walk away and be called a coward than to end up dead. Best to turn the other cheek.

Presently, there are some clowns in my estate I wish I could give the beating of my life but I know it will be counterproductive, even though it would considered right in the eyes of some people.

You have very toxic people around. Even some people who aren't toxic may have very hot temper subdued in them which may burst out suddenly. Sad to say but many Hausas and Fulanis are like that. One should beware.
Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Was he a cultist
Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by Realmi: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mallam and stabbing eh....i never see combo wey pass this one
Re: University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) by wiseone28: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady see what ya people did

(1) (Reply)

No Gun Shot Can Pierce My Body – Arrested Cultist In Lagos / Photos: 5 Suspected Cultists Arrested & Paraded In Obosi, Anambra / HELP! Phone Thief Arrested But SARS Refused To Release My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.