Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,158 members, 7,838,956 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert (748 Views)

I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video) / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert by Chenu60: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2023
VIDEO: 'God Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQXZn5bX1Mw

Re: VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert by DamnnNiggarr: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2023
shocked
More reasons why I don't like this guy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert by owobokiri(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2023
They become arrogant once they step foot at Murtala Mohammeds..
There is no way he can say this to a foreign audience after keeping them waiting for hours and never get a big backlash..
Yet, they were all made back home by these same fans, before the rest of the world heard them..

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert by tamdun: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2023
If them born am well,make he make same statement for UK/US,these fools always forget their beginning,same NIG fans made u popular...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert by Omihanifa: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2023
And the most painful thing is that everything started here
Without the fans he's cursing the west won't know him.
Re: VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert by Ckonnet: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2023
Nigerians hate the guy and he reciprocates back.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert by habsydiamond(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2023
Dollar and pounds sterling no be naira mate oo... thats why he can rubbish his fans here despite that he was guilty of keeping them standing for hours. He is just too arrogant for my liking.
Re: VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert by ominilongest(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
I doubt this Burna can never say this ND if e did u guys gave him nothing in his rainy days u even robbed him of his well deserved next rated and give it to Sean tizzle I could remember vividly even after dropping 3-4hits then.

You think it's easy tell Mr 9ice and co to drop hit songs again we dey wait.

23...my fav burna song.(Wetin my eyes see my mouth no fit talk finish)

E no easy.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: 'god Punish You' - Burna Boy Slams Waiting Fans At Lagos Concert by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Omihanifa:
And the most painful thing is that everything started here
Without the fans he's cursing the west won't know him.

I don't wish to ever meet him.

There are better people alive.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Carter Efe's Girlfriend Tattoos His Name On Her Back (video) / Abuja Top Artist And Model, Preye Edward Releases Gorgeous Birthday Pictures / Top 5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.