Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Import From 1688, Aliexpress, Alibaba And A china Website Cheaper Than All!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import From 1688, Aliexpress, Alibaba And A china Website Cheaper Than All!!!! (340 Views)

Reliable & Transparent Chinese Agent For 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba & Mor / Order And Ship From 1688,aliexpress,ebay And Alibaba / Buy Any Car Gadgets And Other Things From 1688, Aliexpress,alibaba.com,zara.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Import From 1688, Aliexpress, Alibaba And A china Website Cheaper Than All!!!! by Importation1010: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Are u interested in importing goods from china, Dubai, USA, turkey, Italy and Malaysia.
We are in a new year and the best and lucrative business to start in Nigeria and across the world is importation business.
Mini importation business, has to do with importing goods from china and other countries, the goods is already in finished stage, u bring it to Nigeria and sell, through, various mean online and offline, for the offline u can open shop, meet shop owner to sell to them around ur area,sell to neighbors and friends and sells within ur street, but online u sells through Facebook, YouTube, google, TikTok and other free online place.
I will be organizing a free class in importing from 1688, AliExpress and Alibaba.
After the free class, I will be teaching more to those that are interested in the class further
* How to import from the cheapest website in china far more cheaper than 1688, Alibaba and AliExpress.
* Importation of perfume from Dubai, gadget from USA, turkey wears, Vietnam hair importation and Malaysia.
*An E-commerce company register in Nigeria that helps u to import ur goods from china website such as 1688, AliExpress and Alibaba but not the cheapest website.
*3 procurement companies that import goods from china 1688, AliExpress, Alibaba and the last one import for u from the cheapest website company in china.
*A company that helps u, to warehouse and deliver ur goods nationwide in Nigeria.
* How to calculate Air and sea shipping cost.
* Many shipping companies to use to ship ur products to Nigeria from china and my best recommendations, the shipping company Air and sea are the cheapest in Nigeria.
* How to calculate shipping cost before importing a single product from china and other countries importation business.
* A section dedicated to hair importation business, how to know quality hair and different blend of hair importation.
* A section to gadget importation such as phone, laptop and other from USA.
* How to get quality products from the cheapest website in china and 1688.
* Alipay course, how to use it to pay suppliers in china and also how to login in to 1688 with alipay.
*Wechat how to get someone to do verification for u and a free ways to get someone to do it for u.
* Konga and jumia store registration and set up and start selling ur imported products.
*How to run Facebook ads and google ads.
*How to set up free website and pay website for ur business and other needs.
* How to use canvas to design a logo and other mean, with using a template from them and just editing it.
*Other tools u will be needing to run, ur mini importation business smoothly.
And lots of other bonuses not listed here.
Give me ur phone number here or reached out to me in nairaland to get my number for the whatapp class and other information.

(1) (Reply)

$37 Skrill Available For Sale At 680 / Help Needed For Jumia Seller Account / Old Naira Notes Below 500,000 Can Be Deposited In Commercial Banks- CBN Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.