Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? (436 Views)

Impunity Worse In Rivers APC Than PDP, Says Abe / Peter Obi Won Unbiased Opinion Poll On Street Of Kaduna(video) / Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Keep sentiment away, are you better today than you were in 2015? Say it according to your position as of oday? Do you feed better? Earn better? Afford things better? Live better? Are you secured better?

Unbiased opinions only please.

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, NLFPMOD etc

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by lhordspy: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2023
Yes i am.

Infact i look forward to another more 8 prosperous years under Asiwaju Tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by ZombieTERROR: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2023
The facts are there...

APc is a conmen party.. they are just there to claim turns stealing Nigerians wealth..

And supervising the massacre of innocent citizens by Bandits and herdsmen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by fred94: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2023
APC don scatter our economy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by Zionmdde: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Yes 10 times better

But what is the use of smiling while majority are losing their loved ones and unable to cater for themselves and their families

Anybody supporting APC is heartless and wicked..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by 3ple9iner: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
I keep asking myself this same question would the people of NNSL and the Nigeria airways whose pension and gratuity weren't pay to them after the companies were liquidated, would they be happy that this administration pay them their money?
Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by BATified2023: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
Yes i am.

same here
Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by BATified2023: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
ZombieTERROR:
The facts are there...

APc is a conmen party.. they are just there to claim turns stealing Nigerians wealth..

And supervising the massacre of innocent citizens by Bandits and herdsmen
u igbos n your Igbo party will lose woefully

U n your forefathers have always failed so it’s no big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by BATified2023: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
3ple9iner:
I keep asking myself this same question would the people of NNSL and the Nigeria airways whose pension and gratuity weren't pay to them after the companies were liquidated, would they be happy that this administration pay them their money?
same way doctors n lecturers weren’t paid for 13 months under peter obi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by ItsTutsi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yes, i got a job

1 Like

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
How can we better when people are in IDP, some in Benin republic and millions are hungry and poor.

1 Like

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by WonderManly(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
You see...

1 Like

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
More unbiased opinions please

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by JoeNL22(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
LetsDestroyAPC:
Keep sentiment away, are you better today than you were in 2015? Say it according to your position as of oday? Do you feed better? Earn better? Afford things better? Live better? Are you secured better?

Unbiased opinions only please.

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, NLFPMOD etc
No. Not at all!

1 Like

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by ZombieTERROR: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos n your Igbo party will lose woefully
U n your forefathers have always failed so it’s no big deal

once an urchin

always an urchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by ZombieTERROR: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
Yes i am.

Re: Unbiased Opinion: Are You Better Today Under Buhari/APC Than You Were In 2015? by Think9ja(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pandora is going nowhere.

That's the only thing I know

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: After My Nigerian Tour, Tinubu Will Surely Win 2023 Elections / VIDEO: Tinubu Shows Off Dance Moves As He Arrives Venue For Kano Rally / Saraki, Aduda, Others Storm London As Atiku Holds Talks With British Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.