Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,261 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

OBJ And Letter Writing - When Will The Insults Stop? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ And Letter Writing - When Will The Insults Stop? (237 Views)

Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, / The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ And Letter Writing - When Will The Insults Stop? by OsunOriginal: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2023
OBJ keeps insulting our sensibility, writing a letter each time he wants to talk to the people as if he is in a different world. His letters look more like an emperor sending out directives to which he expects full compliance from his subjects.

I wonder how OBJ thinks and what he expects Nigerians to do with those letters. Go to the streets and start dancing that the oracle has spoken? I wonder what he hopes to achieve with the latest letter.

If OBJ is serious about his support for Obi, he needs to do more than letter writing. He should join the campaign train like Pa Adebanjo did, leaving his house in Lagos to attend a show of shame in Ibadan called Obi's presidential campaign.

Until OBJ does this, he won't be taken seriously by anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ And Letter Writing - When Will The Insults Stop? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2023
OsunOriginal:
His letters look more like an emperor sending out directives to which he expects full compliance from his subjects.
I thought you are going to write intelligently

It didn't even take long, you no disappoint grin grin

You are not so different from those that employed you grin grin

Awon eyan balablue grin grin
Re: OBJ And Letter Writing - When Will The Insults Stop? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2023
OsunOriginal:
OBJ keeps insulting our sensibility, writing a letter each time he wants to talk to the people as if he is in a different world. His letters look more like an emperor sending out directives to which he expects full compliance from his subjects.

I wonder how OBJ thinks and what he expects Nigerians to do with those letters. Go to the streets and start dancing that the oracle has spoken? I wonder what he hopes to achieve with the latest letter.

If OBJ is serious about his support for Obi, he needs to do more than letter writing. He should join the campaign train like Pa Adebanjo did, leaving his house in Lagos to attend a show of shame in Ibadan called Obi's presidential campaign.

As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us
Re: OBJ And Letter Writing - When Will The Insults Stop? by oyebanji44: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Abioo, at least he should match his words with action ...

God bless you bro thank you
Re: OBJ And Letter Writing - When Will The Insults Stop? by Kendo93: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
OsunOriginal:

ass e dey pain them e they sweet us cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Conferred With Chieftaincy Title In Ekiti (video) / Atiku Visits UK / Energy Sector Offers More Robust Relationship Between Nigeria, Spain - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.