Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Car Hiring Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Hiring Services (315 Views)

Benefits Of Hiring Services Of Professional Land Surveyor In Melbourne / Get Needed Compensation For Worker’s Injuries By Hiring Services Of Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Hiring Services by Princess222: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hello everyone please does anyone know about giving your car for car hiring for example a prado. Has anyone ever done the business before and like how much did they make from it monthly.
Re: Car Hiring Services by tydi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Princess222:
Hello everyone please does anyone know about giving your car for car hiring for example a prado. Has anyone ever done the business before and like how much did they make from it monthly.

Hello friend.
Instead of letting your Prado jeep out because of financial setback and face the risk of it been wrecked or even stolen away. I advise you sell off the car and start something tangible with the money.
My two cents.
Have a nice day
Re: Car Hiring Services by Princess222: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Thanks for the advise but I have consider that but then again the prices of cars keep increasing the value keeps going up and that’s why I have decided using it for car hiring I make my money and still have the car.
Re: Car Hiring Services by CoachOore: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pleas I need advice oo .

Pleas bolt business in Uyo or in Ibadan which of the city is more lucrative?
Re: Car Hiring Services by SGANIVA(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
which year is the Prado and your location
Princess222:
Re: Car Hiring Services by Princess222: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
CoachOore:
Pleas I need advice oo .

Pleas bolt business in Uyo or in Ibadan which of the city is more lucrative?

If you’re in the city or you have someone there just ask them to order a ride and they can ask the drivers themselves to make comparison
Re: Car Hiring Services by Princess222: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
SGANIVA:
which year is the Prado and your location

2021 prado
Abuja
Re: Car Hiring Services by SGANIVA(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
how much are you renting it pay day
Princess222:

2021 prado Abuja
Re: Car Hiring Services by Princess222: 7:42am On Jan 11, 2023
SGANIVA:
how much are you renting it pay day

I want to give it to a company that will remit to me
Re: Car Hiring Services by SGANIVA(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2023
I asking on behalf of my company , how much is monthly payment
Princess222:

I want to give it to a company that will remit to me
Re: Car Hiring Services by Princess222: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2023
SGANIVA:
I asking on behalf of my company , how much is monthly payment
I heard it’s about 300-500k
Monthly

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Nigerians In Guangzhou, China? I Need Naira. I Have 1 Million RMB / Important Of Walmart / DISTRESS SALE! 5bedroom Duplex @ Osapa. ₦160M. Eunice 2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.