Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

"Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House (5482 Views)

I Did Not Leave My House – Obasanjo Denies Wednesday Plane Crash Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by AcuraZDX: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo dragging presidential aspirant Tinubu out of his house.

Tinubu came for Endorsement and was disappointed, hence the insult and abuse from his urchins.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by AcuraZDX: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Moh247: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Another Tinubu's thread

This is why Tinubu is trending on Google, Twitter and Nairaland

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Pauldollars(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
Another Tinubu's thread

This is amazing trending on Google, Twitter and Nairaland

Its paining you abi grin

Wike has said you people can go and hug transformer after your purported lies of G5 enforcement

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by illicit(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
U are one very funny individual tho

grin lipsrsealed undecided grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by dynicks(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo dragging presidential aspirant Tinubu out of his house.

Tinubu came for Endorsement and was disappointed, hence the insult and abuse from his urchins.
while he was being dragged out, my team and I quickly raced and positioned before him this very picture....Make the choke loud!!..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Papa don talk am, mama don talk am. Na Obi Yoruba and Hausa people know.

Ahead of the election, Pa Adebanjo urged Nigerians to vote the right people in the right places, saying, “If they vote outside Obi, Nigeria will be in trouble. Anything outside Obi, we are in trouble.”
No go vote agbero, a druggie wey dey piss piss for body and Im body dey shake to imbe

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-will-be-in-trouble-if-obi-is-not-elected-adebanjo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by PrinceOfLagos: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hehehehehehehehe cheesy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by bentenny(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by AfonjaEmir: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wicked.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by yarimo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
AcuraZDX:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by RealLagosBoy: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obasanjo is a respected elder statesman. He doesn't want to associate himself with the drug baron.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
AcuraZDX:

These urchins don suffer. But they brought it on themselves. They chose a life of suffering. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Qhertud: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by duro4chang(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obasanjo is overrated.

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by ican2020: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Very funny

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Drsnives(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Old Anambra State was created in 1976 from part of East Central State, and its capital was Enugu. A further re-organisation in 1991 divided Anambra into two states, Anambra and Enugu. While TINUBU's Lagos was declared a colony on 5 March 1862. The remainder of modern-day Nigeria was seized in 1887, and when the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria was established in 1914, Lagos became its capital, continuing as such after the country's independence from Britain in 1960 and some gullible will compare Lagos with Anambra of 1991. The comparison is diabolically wicked and only the gullible will believe that slogan Tinubu built Lagos.
*Copied*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Atole come dey go your house, be like say Tinubu piss for baba sofa cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by SLAP44: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by SlavaUkraini: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Savage... cheesy

Nigerians will also tell the Notorious Drug Baron and his wicked Party to get out of our lives

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Oladayoade12: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Do you know anyone who is a qualified driver who can work as a personal driver salary 70k per month
Requirements
1.Must be familiar with island and mainland route
2. Must have 2 to 3 years driving experience
3. Valid driver's license
4. Mondays to Fridays
5. Must be living around Ketu/Mile12/Ajelogo and environ
6. Must be a Yoruba person
7. Must be a Christian
It is an urgent recruitment
Thank you
Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Goodmarlian: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=Antimarraige post=119643930]Atole come dey go your house, be like say Tinubu piss for baba sofa cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
cheesy grin grin grin grin OP, you are too vawulent

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
duro4chang:
Obasanjo is overrated.
grin cheesy grin it is good to be overrated than to be underrated

Unfortunately no one knows you to even belong to any of these category grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by grandstar(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is the most stupid thing I have seen on Nairaland for a very long time, aside some very stupid comments or tribal spats from members.
Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by BATified2023: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Igbos n madness are like Siamese twins
Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by duro4chang(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

grin cheesy grin it is good to be overrated than to be underrated

Unfortunately no one knows you to even belong to any of these category grin grin
Even in his own ward he cannot win. His endorsement cannot hold water. Nobody takes endorsement serious.
Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Antimarraige:
Atole come dey go your house, be like say Tinubu piss for baba sofa cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by prophetfire: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
angry grin
Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Googledotcom: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin

OP no go kill person with laugh
Re: "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House by Ekejoestar(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Urchins currently

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence / Have Your Say: Is Nigeria Worth Living In? / State Police Is Inevitable - ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.