Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces (287 Views)

It’s Ethnic Cleansing, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Condemns Emefiele’s Suspension / Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces by SirBlack999(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
When I told you Obi, Obi supporters and Igbo otelectuals don't care about the ethnic cleansing ongoing in igboland and being perpetuated by Nigerian security forces. You thought I was lying.

They don't care, they just want power. And the lives of the ordinary Igbo is just a piece on their selfish interest chessboard.

I wonder how he will confront the fulani terrorists when he can't even call them out.

Re: Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Papa don talk am, mama don talk am. Na Obi Yoruba and Hausa people know.

Ahead of the election, Pa Adebanjo urged Nigerians to vote the right people in the right places, saying, “If they vote outside Obi, Nigeria will be in trouble. Anything outside Obi, we are in trouble.”
No go vote agbero, a druggie wey dey piss piss for body and Im body dey shake to imbe

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-will-be-in-trouble-if-obi-is-not-elected-adebanjo
Re: Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces by NwaIdeato: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
SirBlack999:
When I told you Obi, Obi supporters and Igbo otelectuals don't care about the ethnic cleansing ongoing in igboland and being perpetuated by Nigerian security forces. You thought I was lying.

They don't care, they just want power. And the lives of the ordinary Igbo is just a piece on their selfish interest chessboard.
So Obi should be responsible for the security affairs of the SE because he's the president or chief executive officer? what are the useless governors of the SE doing the nip the violence in the East? I'm sure you're among those that cheered on the IPOB/ESN criminals when they were running amok in the East, now they've invited more chaos to the East and we are seeing the result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
The Tinubu's beasts spreading fake Igbo news

Re: Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
SirBlack999:

I wonder how he will confront the fulani terrorists when he can't even call them out.

You're very silly. May I remind you pig that Peter Obi is not the President of Nigeria as at today, Buhari is the President and has the power to control the military, not Peter Obi.

Tinubu is a fool and a failure who doesn't know anything.

2 Likes

Re: Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces by agadez007(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
SirBlack999:

You ran away from your other thread,mr kodi
What would you have obi do,insult and condemn IPOB even when they haven’t claimed to be responsible?

If you were obi,what would you do different knowing you have no constitutional power?
Mr kodilinye
Let me hear from you,it’s not about repeating what you saw on twitter

1 Like

Re: Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces by Nwaetche(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
My brother, Please do not waste your precious time responding to those people.

Is PO the head of State or Commander-in-Chief?

agadez007:
You ran away from your other thread,mr kodi
What would you have obi do,insult and condemn IPOB even when they haven’t claimed to be responsible?

If you were obi,what would you do different knowing you have no constitutional power?
Mr kodilinye
Let me hear from you,it’s not about repeating what you saw on twitter
Re: Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces by ican2020: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
SirBlack999:

So there is ethnic cleansing going on in SE by the security forces and you choose to keep quiet

That speaks volume…

People will give account one day how it all went
Re: Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces by yarimo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
OBI himself is a criminal
Re: Silence Of Peter Obi On The Ongoing Ethnic Cleansing By Security Forces by Goodmarlian: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
All of a sudden them now care about igbo lives urchins are just cameleons.

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Igbochukwu Obasanjo - A Paternity Controversy / Adamawa APC Presidential/gubernatorial Campaign Flag Off Photo News / 2023: After Self Deceit APC Is Now Begging Mushroom Party For Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.