Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Will Vote For APC If They Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote For APC If They Do This (520 Views)

FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket / Shehu Sani To APC: If You Want To Deliver Change Then Do Not Fake A Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote For APC If They Do This by Ken4Christ: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Election is near and we all have our preferred candidates. APC is not my first choice, but they will win my heart if they do everything listed below. I will not only vote for them, I will campaign for them.

1. Completely eliminate Boko Haran and Bandits.
2. Stop herdsmen from open grazing.
3. Repair all our refineries and ensure they function to full capacity.
4. Ensure light supply for at least 20 hours per day.
5. Repair all our federal roads.
6. Reduce the allowances of our lawmakers.
7. Reduce the travel budget of the President and Vice president.
8. Give detailed reports on how they spent the Abacha loot recovered.
9. Give detailed reports on how they utilized all the loans borrowed so far.
10. Ensure all kidnapped victims are rescued safely.
11. Ensure justice for the murder of Deborah who was killed under the watchful eyes of security personnel.
12. Review our constitution to make room for state police.
13. Ensure free education for all the children in oil producing communities up to at least senior secondary school level.
14. Review electoral laws to make room for electronic voting.
15. Balance appointments in security outfits and other juicy positions to reflect true federal character.
16. Restore back communities that have been forcefully taken by herdsmen and bandits.
17. Announnce and prosecute those who are sponsoring terrorism.
18. Recover the 70 Trillion that was just discovered is stolen.

More to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Vote For APC If They Do This by Naijanascam: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Why you dey whine us.. just say you are not VOTING APC because it's hard to get back spilled Milk

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For APC If They Do This by Chinjo2: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ken4Christ:
Election is near and we all have our preferred candidates. APC is not my first choice, but they will win my heart if they do everything listed below. I will not only vote for them, I will campaign for them.

1. Completely eliminate Boko Haran and Bandits.
2. Stop herdsmen from open grazing.
3. Repair all our refineries and ensure they function to full capacity.
4. Ensure light supply for at least 20 hours per day.
5. Repair all our federal roads.
6. Reduce the allowances of our lawmakers.
7. Reduce the travel budget of the President and Vice president.
8. Give detailed reports on how they spent the Abacha loot recovered.
9. Give detailed reports on how they utilized all the loans borrowed so far.
10. Ensure all kidnapped victims are rescued safely.
11. Ensure justice for the murder of Deborah who was killed under the watchful eyes of security personnel.
12. Review our constitution to make room for state police.
13. Ensure free education for all the children in oil producing communities up to at least senior secondary school level.
14. Review electoral laws to make room for electronic voting.
15. Balance appointments in security outfits and other juicy positions to reflect true federal character.
16. Restore back communities that have been forcefully taken by herdsmen and bandits.
17. Announnce and prosecute those who are sponsoring terrorism.
18. Recover the 70 Trillion that was just discovered is stolen.

More to come.

This is called Mission impossible

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For APC If They Do This by Ken4Christ: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
19. Remove the petroleum sector from exclusive list. Permit states to build refineries and refine petroleum products.
20. Remove power from exclusive list. Permit states to generate and transmit power since FG has shown us they can't handle it.
Re: I Will Vote For APC If They Do This by Ken4Christ: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Chinjo2:

This is called Mission impossible

But it's what every responsible government should do.
Re: I Will Vote For APC If They Do This by Ken4Christ: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
21. Ensure that security personnel who kill innocent citizens should face the full wrath of the Law.

(1) (Reply)

Documented Views Of Obj On Atiku Abubakar / See Nigeria Next President : Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote This Person / Massive Cash Out For Ndi Anambra Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.