Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Road To Financial Freedom - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Road To Financial Freedom (282 Views)

Your Road To Financial Freedom..... / The Way To Financial Freedom / Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road To Financial Freedom by CryptoGuide: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hello guys! On behalf of the Crypto Guide Academy I wanna wish you all a happy new year, and hope the new year is a prosperous one for you.

This is to inform you that throughout 2023, my Academy shall be conducting free training on how to trade/invest in cryptocurrencies. This training will come in two parts,
first part will include all the basic technical knowledge to get you started to buying and selling your first crypto. This will cover topics such as:
- How to navigate through crypto tracking websites such as coinmarketcap/coingecko.
- How to setup a Crypto Exchange account.
- How to buy and sell on an Exchange.
- How to use a non-custodial wallet to safely store funds.
...e.t.c.

I shall be teaching you all of the aforementioned topics and more completely free of any charge.

The second part of the training shall include all the knowledge needed to make a killing with your crypto investment. This will cover topics such as:
- Which crypto assets to invest into.
- How to properly allocate funds across your portfolio.
- How to increase your holdings.
- Best time to start investing in crypto.
- Best time to sell your crypto for profit.
...e.t.c.

This second part of the training shall attract a little one time fee for the guide. You just need to follow my every instructions to get the most benefit out of it. And my first instruction is "start your training ASAP; there's no much time as you think, trust me".

Trust me, there's no better time to get yourself involved in crypto than in 2023; I have a lot of students who have joined the class already and have began their journey to their financial freedom. If you wish to acquire this free training, kindly message the Crypto Guide Academy on WhatsApp via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7

Have a wonderful year ahead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road To Financial Freedom by Babakolanut(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Thanks for the info,pls be my mentor. Add me to the Academy whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Sell My Nft / Banker In The House How Can You Withdraw Cash With Online Account No Bvn / NCC Warns Against The Insecurity Of Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.