Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Please I Need A Legal Advice. My People Are Being Harrassed Because Of Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need A Legal Advice. My People Are Being Harrassed Because Of Me. (1047 Views)

701,000 People Are Enslaved In Nigeria -Survey / O Ye My People! / Have You Been Harrassed By The Custom Officials At The Mma Arrival Terminal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Legal Advice. My People Are Being Harrassed Because Of Me. by Harvard111: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hello NLers.

I once worked with a multinational coy in Nigeria for over 2 years. Last year I managed to get myself back to school abroad to do my masters.

While in the coy service I took a personal loan of 1.5m. Which was being deducted from my account while working. As at the day I was leaving the coy I paid a sum of 1m into my salary account for the coy to debt with regards to my indebtedness. Due to the fact that my visa came out late and I was already seven weeks late for my program I couldn't discuss with HR on how to settle the outstanding. When I got here things took a different turn paying my rent was tight. It was just two weeks back that I cleared out my four months outstanding rent. Given my financial situation then I couldnt even call let alone talking to HR on how I intend paying down.

Just last week I got a message from my people that the legal rep of my former place of work wrote me through my sis and demanded for outstanding 380k and that if I don't send them a cheque or come up with a proposal of how to settle the outstanding sum within seven days that they will take legal action.

Please I am sure some people will bash me but please after bashing me kindly give me valuable advice on how to go about it.
Re: Please I Need A Legal Advice. My People Are Being Harrassed Because Of Me. by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 29, 2011
So what has happened since?

(1) (Reply)

Can Our Military Withstand This Action That Would Take Part Any Moment From Now! / Who Knows Efcc's E-mail Where We Can Lodge Complaint? / Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.