Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta (18953 Views)

Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures) / Navy Destroys 15,775 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil In Ondo / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by Jaftee75: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
oluwadabira11182: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by MasterTeeUSA: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nope...auction materials used for stolen crude...so they can reuse them again for stolen crude? BURN THEM ALL...let the INVESTORS watch them burn. God bless our military officers.

Moh247:
cool

Nigeria should start auctioning all this things

Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by Originality007: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Komu1048:

When will u guys support a good thing for the first time? As bad as Nigeria today u r still supporting Hoebi

oh u want me to supoort the Old druggie or Atiku the thief?
Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by Komu1048(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Originality007:

oh u want me to supoort the Old druggie or Atiku the thief?

Please dont mention Atiku, Tinubu will set Nigeria on a part of progress forever.

A visionary leader and an achiever is all we need now
Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by uche393: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
we are really living like animals in Nigeria, I'm just pissed whenever is see these niggas buring stolen crude oil and other things......just messing up our environment and destroying resources
Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by Originality007: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Komu1048:

Please dont mention Atiku, Tinubu will set Nigeria on a part of progress forever.

Tinubu is old, and d man is becoming senile Everyday. And if the Man win, people like Mc oluomo will become a serious terror on us in Lagos state. mind you am a Yoruba Man from Akure. but my vote is for Obi
Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by fashrola(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
I'm sure Nigeria ain't returning to IMO white list for a very long time,because I can't seem to fathom why we love behaving like animals, Why can't we seize the crude oil and stop burning and messing up our environment.... Gosh!!!!

NIMASA as the flag state is not even doing something about it
Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by Judolisco(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

Bet it.

But how do you set fire to a barge? Barges are made of iron for heaven sake
people wey no get sense...
Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Judolisco:
people wey no get sense...
my brother the matter off me grin grin grin
Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Komu1048:

Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by Chummynoni(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
alphaconde:
Today I need fuel and saw a queue at NNPC retail station selling at 179, am like thank God

My fuel tank that requires 70ltrs to get filled eventually gulped 85ltrs. I was devastated. What level of scam?

I would have preferred to buy for higher elsewhere
the earlier we realize this country has gone to the dogs, the better. I was at a filling station last week with my 10ltr keg to buy fuel @179 per litre , thinking I would pay 1790 or at worst 1800, I was surprised when the meter read 2300. There are crooks everywhere in this country
Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by Komu1048(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Originality007:

Tinubu is old, and d man is becoming senile Everyday. And if the Man win, people like Mc oluomo will become a serious terror on us in Lagos state. mind you am a Yoruba Man from Akure. but my vote is for Obi

Many of you don’t know Obi, I am opportune to be schooling in Unizik when he was a governor. If you think Buhari govt people suffer then expect x10 if Obi wins.

Our focus should be a trusted hand, someone with vision and capabilities to harness our natural resources and human resources and make wealth out of them. Someone who will assemble the best team that turn the fortune of Nigeria for good. And this is not a promise but a fact cox he has done it before
Re: NNPC, Operatives Destroy Barge With Stolen Crude, Filling Station In Delta by Mc6xty(m): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2023
[Iquote author=VeryWickedSimp post=119638986]How about selling that fuel to masses at half the price?

LeoDeKing's APC is the most useless entity on earth![/quote] read the content again, crude oil is not fuel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Court Convicts 9 Foreign Citizens For Stealing Crude (photos) / Violence persists in Zamfara, as armed bandits kill 40 In fresh attacks-Thisday / Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.