Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Dandizzy Visited Sabinus And Won His 100k (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dandizzy Visited Sabinus And Won His 100k (video) (433 Views)

Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) / Zazu Celebrates Another Milestone As He Received His 100k Youtube Plague (video) / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dandizzy Visited Sabinus And Won His 100k (video) by salimsule197: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzCj_aoUcb4

Dandizzy visited Sabinus and won his 100k (video)

It's not easy to beat Sabinus at his own game.

Popular rapper/singer Dandizzy went visiting Mr Funny Aldo know as Sabinus in his mansion in Port Harcourt city, Dandizzy boost of winning Sabinus on PS5 Game for a bet prize of One Hundred Thousand Naira.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dandizzy Visited Sabinus And Won His 100k (video) by sadiyamuhammad: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Forget the score, sabinus plays better, and dan knows how to defend well, sabinus just knows how to attack but no defends, he need to work on his defence lines, congratulations to dan for winning his first match, he have a lot of chances that he could have converted earlier but he miss, i think he should work more on his finishing, I'll rate his defending 8 out of 10. But the way both of dem dy talk i b think say dem b pro, dem just dy try, sabinus go work on ur defence, u played a great game

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dandizzy Visited Sabinus And Won His 100k (video) by chisomfavourudo: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sabi nwa sabi play sha

The guy win by luck

You were more coordinated with your play

Your play compartment was nice

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dandizzy Visited Sabinus And Won His 100k (video) by yusufabaka: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nice game... I think Sabinus is a better player.

... But if I handle that pad eh, una no go touch ball cool cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dandizzy Visited Sabinus And Won His 100k (video) by akpenlegedu: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
I remember that quote that says "Men who still drive their father's car don't have the right to talk at the council of men who own bicycles"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dandizzy Visited Sabinus And Won His 100k (video) by uzomakaly: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
After watching their styles of play, I'm not totting horns, but anyone I encounter will collect woto-woto

They're amateur players

Congratulations!
Re: Dandizzy Visited Sabinus And Won His 100k (video) by tydi(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
yusufabaka:
Nice game... I think Sabinus is a better player.

... But if I handle that pad eh, una no go touch ball cool cool

I go carry you 2 goals if you win me make I die
Bring any club/ country I go use Argentina play you

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: Alexx Ekubo Tells Fancy They Aren’t Back Together / TG Omori Gives In To Portable’s Demand | Details Within / Bbtitans Yemi Cregx Fans Celebrate His Birthday With 4 Million Naira, And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.