Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack (1036 Views)

Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile / Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack by Kelvin3476: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
So Ukraine can murder innocent civilians but Russia can't. Una dey craze. See why I love Putin??

We all know what will happen next. grin
i never knew that russian soldiers are innocient too
Re: Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack by haaryobhami: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
obedience4:

Russia civilians in peace
When there love ones, father's brothers, uncles. Are being brought back home in body bags..
Just yesterday, using Russia figure's of 63.. 63 families will be in mourning in Russia and you said they are enjoying, Putin will still draft others to replace them,
Go watch videos of Russian conscripts leaving there families without there will going to war.

" only the dead has seen the end of war"
russia reported 63 but am sure it’s around 100

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack by Vl3ly: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Do me I do you, you know shey Russia no be dondu

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Infact, I am praying Ukraine continues to strike back at Russia so that Russians can finally open their eyes to the truth of what they are up against. The atmosphere in Russia is so relaxed that many don't even know they are fighting a war. The more Ukraine commits this kinds of attacks, the more Russia escalates their own attacks. As you can see, one attack from Ukraine was followed by three from Russia. The losses will be hidden as usual but the pain will dig deeper.
obedience4:

When there love ones, father's brothers, uncles. Are being brought back home in body bags..
Just yesterday, using Russia figure's of 63.. 63 families will be in mourning in Russia and you said they are enjoying, Putin will still draft others to replace them,
Go watch videos of Russian conscripts leaving there families without there will going to war.

Re: Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack by obedience4(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
atmy1:
Infact, I am praying Ukraine continues to strike back at Russia so that Russians can finally open their eyes to the truth of what they are up against. The atmosphere in Russia is so relaxed that many don't even know they are fighting a war. The more Ukraine commits this kinds of attacks, the more Russia escalates their own attacks. As you can see, one attack from Ukraine was followed by three from Russia. The losses will be hidden as usual but the pain will dig deeper.

Lol, funny assumption, when Putin himself has said it not a war, and to called it a war is illegal in Russia.
Yet you want more Russians to know, seems you are going against what your lord Putin wants grin
Russia has been attacking Ukraine, no be today, cowardly attacking civilians, it not knew, such stupidity will only hardened the resolve of the Ukrainians..
Re: Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
obedience4:

Don't worry when we hit kyiv I will smile.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
More Russians are knowing everyday and support for the war is increasing. US and their lapdogs should be more worried of Russians knowing because they are very patriotic people. I think Putin has been handling this with kid gloves thinking there would be a settlement. I believe he also wanted to avoid sparking a world war. Unfortunately, he needs to speak to the Ukrainians and their masters in the language they understand. Recently, a building housing foreign advisers and mercenaries was hit in Kyiv. I cannot count how many strikes have been carried out in the past two weeks with huge losses in infrastructure and personnel for Ukraine. Russia has also taken over 20 settlements and continues to advance in Bakhmut and Soledar. maryinka and opytne have been liberated. The movement is slow, but steady.
obedience4:

Lol, funny assumption, when Putin himself has said it not a war, and to called it a war is illegal in Russia.
Yet you want more Russians to know, seems you are going against what your lord Putin wants grin
Russia has been attacking Ukraine, no be today, cowardly attacking civilians, it not knew, such stupidity will only hardened the resolve of the Ukrainians..
Re: Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack by Otobong3374(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
obedience4:

True, you have spoken well sir
Thank You Brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fox: Rev. Jesse Jackson Used The N-word / Anonymous-the-bankers-are-the-problem / 2015 Social Progress Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.