Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia (548 Views)

How To Dropship From Aliexpress To Etsy.com / I Can Help You Set Up A Shopify Store To Dropship Products. / How To Dropship For Profit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Victory662(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
If u are into dropshipping on jumia or Amazon, i want to learn. I want to start a new thing this new year
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by ayoncox: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Victory662:
If u are into dropshipping on jumia or Amazon, i want to learn. I want to start a new thing this new year
I can show you how for Amazon and Jumia but you will pay oh, chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Theophinio(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Victory662:

Hi bro

Did you later get the knowledge
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Victory662(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Theophinio:

Hi bro

Did you later get the knowledge
No oo
The guy that text me said it will cost about 200k to set up the website
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Theophinio(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Victory662:

No oo
The guy that text me said it will cost about 200k to set up the website

No be only 200k

Smart E-commerce is more profitable than dropshipping
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Victory662(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Theophinio:

No be only 200k

Smart E-commerce is more profitable than dropshipping
which one is that?
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Theophinio(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Victory662:
which one is that?

Buying from China and selling in the US

Pm for more explanation
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by chiste1: 12:45am On Apr 06, 2023
Theophinio:

Buying from China and selling in the US

Pm for more explanation

Why not share the info here,unless you are charging for it.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by chiste1: 12:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Victory662:

Dropshipping on Jumia isn't automated compared to when you have your own e-commerce site where you link your dropshipping plugin and automatically you can import your items from the dropship website, then sell to your customers.
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Gasayi(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Theophinio(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2023
chiste1:

Why not share the info here,unless you are charging for it.

I got the information online and am not charging anything

Not my kind of person

I can't type much here. Just wanted to send voicenote to him on whatsapp

Is straight forward and easy

Although Amazon fees are making it far less profitable now
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Iamdonefapping: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
scammer. This idiot scammed me of payoneer... Tabbaz, Dominique, ban this bastard...
If you want to be scammed, contact him

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Gasayi(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Iamdonefapping:
scammer. This idiot scammed me of payoneer... Tabbaz, Dominique, ban this bastard...
If you want to be scammed, contact him
officialdj , Iamdonefapping djreloaded this are your alternate. Just checked you are a scammer.
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Dropship On Jumia by Iamdonefapping: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2023
Gasayi:
officialdj , Iamdonefapping djreloaded this are your alternate. Just checked you are a scammer.
see this mumu bastard
I am also seún and Mary Magdalena....

Deal with this petty thief at your own risk....

Bastard child...

(1) (Reply)

Run From Palmcredit! Run From Palm Credit! / Santana White Nylon Cutting And Sealing Machine For Sale / Crisis Brews In Ruling APC As Members Reject National Women Leader, Beta Edu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.