Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

"If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya (1113 Views)

E-money: Nobody Investigates Poverty – Tony Oneweek / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Bleep All Of You - Timaya Blasts Those Who Criticized Him Over His Marriage Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by jaybenugo: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Popular Nigerian singer, Timaya has stated that nobody respects people who don't have money, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on Twitter;

"If you don't have money nobody will respect U"

https://twitter.com/timayatimaya/status/1609897191992340480?t=95iTYtTt3auB5QUvKLe8cQ&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Getting respect doesn't come because you have money.

You must earn it.

5 Likes

Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by Righteousness2(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
That's a false way to live.

Personally, I never value people based on money, wealth and all that.

I respect you if I see you Have the Spirit and Power of GOD in you.", Because if you Genuinely have the Spirit GOD, you have ALL.

3 Likes

Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by irunoko(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Righteousness2:

I respect you if I see you Have the Spirit and Power of GOD in you.", Because if you Genuinely have the Spirit GOD, you have ALL.
pastor I'm hornnyy I want to fvck.are you single? tongue
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by mii4u(f): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
irunoko:
pastor I'm hornnyy I want to fvck.are you single? tongue
Are u okay?
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by irunoko(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
mii4u:

Are u okay?
grin
Common getat.are you a man? Do you have a pen1s? tongue

If you don't have,getat grin tongue
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by mii4u(f): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
irunoko:
grin
Common getat.are you a man? Do you have a pen1s? tongue

If you don't have,getat grin tongue
U hv just answered my question, lol.
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Righteousness2:

Final verdict served!
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by Goldbw122(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
People respect me even when I don't have money... That is the personality you need to have just imagine when you don't have money that is when you will know the real people that repsect you when you don't have money.. that is when you see their true color.
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by Truvelisback(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

You must earn it.
He is right.
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by Truvelisback(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Goldbw122:
People respect me even when I don't have money... That is the personality you need to have just imagine when you don't have money that is when you will know the real people that repsect you when you don't have money.. that is when you see their true color.
That's why he is right.

1 Like

Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by sageb: 12:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Righteousness2:

It's Righteousness2 on the pulpit.
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:49am On Jan 03, 2023
Ukwu din make baba broke.. cheesy cheesy

Timaya get aids?

1 Like

Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by irunoko(m): 3:25am On Jan 03, 2023
grin
mii4u:

U hv just answered my question, lol.
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

You must earn it.

Some will disrespect you with or without money while others won't.
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by JoeRizzla(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by sageb: 2:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Goldbw122:

With money or without money, A person can still accord respect to his/her self.
I wonder why they downgrade the role of content of character in human socialization.
Is money important? Yes
Is character important? Yes

1 Like

Re: "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya by ZINNYBANKS: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

You must earn it.
Mr earner Someone is talking sense you're talking.... OK just dey play..

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Splashes Over 3million On His New Ice Necklace As He Leaks New Song With / Mohbad Biography: Age, Career, Death, Parent, Girlfriend… / Leaked Voicenote Of Okwuluora Begging A Girl For Sex Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.