Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu (312 Views)

Buy Cheap Property At Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos / Own A Property At Sapati Lakowe @ 5m Promo Price With Cofo / Rent To Own Property At Lekki Axis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu by Voicee9: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Normally I usually hear about Ikorodu, have never been there before. I’m currently not in the country to go check it out. Is Ikorodu a cool place to buy a house ? I need advice from people that live at Ikorodu or know Ikorodu.

Thanks.
Re: Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 03, 2023
I wont advise you to go for Ikorodu!
Area is very shitty!

Traffic
Rough
Fetish
Gang violence

You can buy for investment purpose as 4th mainland is coming there are property boom will happen there!
Re: Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu by yrhuhfy113: 1:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Voicee9:
Normally I usually hear about Ikorodu, have never been there before. I’m currently not in the country to go check it out. Is Ikorodu a cool place to buy a house ? I need advice from people that live at Ikorodu or know Ikorodu.

Thanks.

I have lived in Lagos all my life and the last place I lived in was IKORODU.... pls ignore what the first comment guy said... Ikorodu is the best PLACE for PEACE in Lagos if you are not a 9-5 person who has no car.... but if you have a car.... you will beat the traffic(there are many ways out of ikorodu and into ikorodu) AND YOU WILL GET TO YOUR DESTINATION IN TIME.

Listen, forget about the bridge, I have bought lands as cheap as 350k and as recent as 2020 in Ikorodu and sold in 2021 for 1.7m because it had already become an estate with big houses living there and good roads.... so the choice is yours... if you want to buy buildings, like completely new houses.... 9m to 16m can get you a decent fenced 3 bedroom WITHOUT BOREHOLE AND LIGHT.... yes, even in 2023 and with complete papers.

I am not a realtor but I own several properties in Ikorodu and Ajah, and by far I prefer ikorodu. I lived in Mushin, VGC, Surulere, Bariga, Ikeja... but I found quietness and peace in IKORODU.

So make your choice sir... and to confirm all I have said about prices, kindly use Jiji and check verified sellers of buildings and lands.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu by Voicee9: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
I wont advise you to go for Ikorodu!
Area is very shitty!

Traffic
Rough
Fetish
Gang violence

You can buy for investment purpose as 4th mainland is coming there are property boom will happen there!

Thank you for your input. I will keep doing my research about the place.
Re: Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu by Toluola5: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2023
A plot of land with uncomplicated 3bedroom plat available. Location close to university of Ilorin. 07032192047
Re: Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu by Voicee9: 1:41am On Jan 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I have lived in Lagos all my life and the last place I lived in was IKORODU.... pls ignore what the first comment guy said... Ikorodu is the best PLACE for PEACE in Lagos if you are not a 9-5 person who has no car.... but if you have a car.... you will beat the traffic(there are many ways out of ikorodu and into ikorodu) AND YOU WILL GET TO YOUR DESTINATION IN TIME.

Listen, forget about the bridge, I have bought lands as cheap as 350k and as recent as 2020 in Ikorodu and sold in 2021 for 1.7m because it had already become an estate with big houses living there and good roads.... so the choice is yours... if you want to buy buildings, like completely new houses.... 9m to 16m can get you a decent fenced 3 bedroom WITHOUT BOREHOLE AND LIGHT.... yes, even in 2023 and with complete papers.

I am not a realtor but I own several properties in Ikorodu and Ajah, and by far I prefer ikorodu. I lived in Mushin, VGC, Surulere, Bariga, Ikeja... but I found quietness and peace in IKORODU.

So make your choice sir... and to confirm all I have said about prices, kindly use Jiji and check verified sellers of buildings and lands.

I wish you all the best.

Thank you. I plan on spending that much. My major concern is not to regret buying a house in Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu by yrhuhfy113: 2:11am On Jan 03, 2023
Voicee9:

Thank you. I plan on spending that much. My major concern is not to regret buying a house in Ikorodu.

If you are NOT going to live in the house.... if you plan to give it for rent... THEN PLS HOLD YOUR CASH BECAUSE IT MAY NOT BE PROFITABLE FOR 10 YEARS.... because there is NO Airbnb service in Ikorodu... so you would need to look for houses that can give you good profit in 5 years and that is from areas like KETU down to the island... meaning you will spend almost 50million o. As at 2020 I was invited to buy a house in ogudu estate for 35million... but that was distress sale and nothing is as cheap as that again.

I hope you understand.... IKORODU IS BEST FOR LAND INVESTMENTS... and LIVING IN.... not renting out, unless you live in your house but use the fence to do shops and rent them out... yes, you would get good money for little upkeep from there.

But for land.... you may buy several and choose the best one to give to MTN/GLO/AIRTEL Masts... on lease and they will pay you millions for it for a duration of 5-10 or more years. YES, I HAVE DONE THAT.... IT WORKS.
Re: Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu by Voicee9: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

If you are NOT going to live in the house.... if you plan to give it for rent... THEN PLS HOLD YOUR CASH BECAUSE IT MAY NOT BE PROFITABLE FOR 10 YEARS.... because there is NO Airbnb service in Ikorodu... so you would need to look for houses that can give you good profit in 5 years and that is from areas like KETU down to the island... meaning you will spend almost 50million o. As at 2020 I was invited to buy a house in ogudu estate for 35million... but that was distress sale and nothing is as cheap as that again.

I hope you understand.... IKORODU IS BEST FOR LAND INVESTMENTS... and LIVING IN.... not renting out, unless you live in your house but use the fence to do shops and rent them out... yes, you would get good money for little upkeep from there.

But for land.... you may buy several and choose the best one to give to MTN/GLO/AIRTEL Masts... on lease and they will pay you millions for it for a duration of 5-10 or more years. YES, I HAVE DONE THAT.... IT WORKS.

Thanks for your input. I don’t plan on living there if I buy it. I visit Nigeria once in a year now. If I do I don’t stay up to 3weeks. Just looking for what to tie down some money.
Re: Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu by fidelitystrs: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2023
Buying land in ikorodu is good and risky.

Nobody will tell you the risk of losing your lands to land grabbers they are much in ikorodu.

I have 2 property for sell in ikorodu both 2 bedrooms apartment, one apartment and lands for sale with the original papers. Contact me if you are interested.
Re: Want To Buy A Property At Ikorodu by imoci(m): 6:36am On Jan 14, 2023
Voicee9:

Thanks.

Ikorodu is lovely and peaceful..
I have an uncompleted 3bedroom flat on a full plot of land for sale at gberigbe Ikorodu..
Contact me on 07062277650..

(1) (Reply)

A Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Awidere Street, Omi-adio, Very Close To Ahamdiya / For Sale: Brand New 3 Bedroom Fully Serviced Apartment / Toyota Camry With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.