Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection (46840 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Speedition: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2023
This guy/babe go confuse angel well well.
OLAADEGBU:
First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection

Daily Mail
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by chichriso: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2023
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by DSC7: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2023
gurunlocker:
I read same paragraph 3 times grin grin grin

At a point i come dey think say i don high.. cheesy grin....

Confused inmate.....

Confused country.....

Confusing news. ..

Confusion everywhere.....
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Thinktwicemybro: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2023
You killed a girl out of obsession even after she got a restraining order against you. You then go to prison and turned into a girl. Who are you fooling.

2 Likes

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by BRATISLAVA: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Thought becoming a woman would sway his judgement, he wanted to bring up controversy. Or became female after being sexually assaulted.

Either way, he's facing his murder consequence.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Richy4(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2023
They fed him for 19yrs? shocked
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by riczy(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:
Why change your sex unless you're deranged?
Soon, humans will start making laws to permit those who want to be born as or to become animals to freely do so. Imagine your child saying "Daddy i want to be a girl" though born a boy. Or "Mommy I want to become a snake" though born a girl.
snake and a girl aren't too different!
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by tete7000(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:
Why change your sex unless you're deranged?
Soon, humans will start making laws to permit those who want to be born as or to become animals to freely do so. Imagine your child saying "Daddy i want to be a girl" though born a boy. Or "Mommy I want to become a snake" though born a girl.

But he don talk say hin get mental issues now.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by JOemmy(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2023
He probably changed his gender to escape the death penalty but has now failed.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by We4all: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2023
From a fine man to an unatractive woman. No be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Father4all: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2023
God will surely ask him why he changed his sex
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Rest in pieces, I got no sympathy to give.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2023
America is just one confused nation!

1 Like

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by SugarGirl44(f): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2023
RestructureNig7:
How civilized country kill people

Should they bring him to come live with you?
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by godofuck231: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2023
And the modafukas no put am inside male prison , him dick for don shrink
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by naijapikin2(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2023
This is somehow tragic, but at times the death penalty is Worthy of executing. Some people just deserve it.

May God have mercy on his/her soul. grin
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Lighthammer(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2023
So bad...This is how lethal injection will be administered on her
SODIUM THIOPENTAL will be injected into her body first to render her unconscious, then
PANCURONIUM BROMIDE will be injected to paralyze all voluntary muscles in her body..
Then POTASSIUM CHLORIDE will be the last injection and it will induce cardiac arrest,leading to death.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by lucky4west: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2023
better repent now and ask Jesus Christ for mercy before it is too late...what a wasted life you lived, from murder to transgender....now it is time to pay
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by ceaser: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Lighthammer:
So bad...This is how lethal injection will be administered on her
SODIUM THIOPENTAL will be injected into her body first to render her unconscious, then
PANCURONIUM BROMIDE will be injected to paralyze all voluntary muscles in her body..
Then POTASSIUM CHLORIDE will be the last injection and it will induce cardiac arrest,leading to death.

The first two are agents used actively in general anaesthesia - their good uses.

S/he will have an ECG monitor hooked on to keep monitoring the progress. The syringes will be mounted on automated micro-dispensers which will be controlled with the press of buttons by an operator. The operator stands outside a two way glass in another room also occupied by eyewitnesses (usually anyone who is interested) to the execution.

Once the potassium is injected, the heart stops at diastole and the ECG indicates by flatlining.

Since S/he was of little benefit to mankind while alive, he may perhaps be of immense benefit to flora in death. So S/he should not be allowed to go to waste. After all, the same US approved shis transition to another sex while he was alive. So they might as well equally apply the policy on "composting" shis body to shim. See below.

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by seyoops4u: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2023
OP...
why you come repeat some lines several times na??
OLAADEGBU:
First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection

Daily Mail
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by frog12: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2023
and then dem go tell us America na democracy, civil rights everything. you can not execute, but they can
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Dremoluv: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
meobizy:
Transgenders commit crimes too. Nothing to see here.

These types of threads always attract the illiterate in this forum. Mscheew. The moderators know and encourage it.
Bros I Dey hail you ooo happy new year smiley
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:
I don't know how to feel about this. undecided
Just feel completely Horrible grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by fredoooooo: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
dominique:
The alphabet people will come and start making noise again, the most entitled sets of people in the world. I'm sure this one transitioned to try and escape the death penalty knowing how much LGBTQ people are given preferential treatment. Good thing his plan failed, Rest in pieces in advance
That's 100 % true
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Lateefadewale(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Sodom and Gomorah could have gotten off God's wrath easily if JESUS had interceeded on their behalf. HE IS COMING BACK SOON. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth on that day. Gaysm, lesbianism, transexuals and other sordid sexual traits in human (that peaple have come to accept) is a satanic device in place to harvest souls to hell fire. And so it is.

Oh please, ffs, this is a new year. Enough with the conspiracy theories, threats and allow people choose whatever sexuality they deem fit. And yes, I have $50 on your Jesus not coming back in the next 20 years - want to bet?
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lateefadewale:

Oh please, ffs, this is a new year. Enough with the conspiracy theories, threats and allow people choose whatever sexuality they deem fit. And yes, I have $50 on your Jesus not coming back in the next 20 years - want to bet?
I'm not in the mood to argue. Lateef, shouldn't you be on your way to the mosque?

1 Like

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Thomasankara(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
[/color]which kind junk jounarlism be this, just paraphrasing and beating about the bush to make the write-up lengthy sad angry[[color=#770077]quote author=OLAADEGBU post=119653880]First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection

Daily Mail[/quote]
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Lateefadewale(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
I'm not in the mood to argue. Lateef, shouldn't you be on your way to the mosque?

Argue? I guess you misunderstand. Read again, slowly this time: shove your delusional beliefs down your throat and allow people live their lives without interference.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lateefadewale:

Argue? I guess you misunderstand. Read again, slowly this time: shove your delusional beliefs down your throat and allow people live their lives without interference.
omo abi shon idinu. Who cares about you sef. E-diot.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by elmodee7(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good riddance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) / Lawyer Caught In A Courtroom Watching Video Of A Lady Twerking (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.