Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Watch The Correct Way To Style Your Curly Wigs To Suit Your Face Type - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Watch The Correct Way To Style Your Curly Wigs To Suit Your Face Type (264 Views)

Kinkin Curly Wigs For Sale / Ileya Outfits To Suit Your Style (Photos) / Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Correct Way To Style Your Curly Wigs To Suit Your Face Type by Itstemi10: 5:08am On Jan 03, 2023
[ url =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObTkVVoTGVk ]

Did you know that when you receive your wigs, you need to work on it to suit you and still carry out some light grooming the same way you will do if you wore your own natural hair.

Except the vendor states that they have designed a unit especially for you, the majority of Wigs often needs to be styled and trimmed to suit your unique face shape.
In this video I styled a 4 / 30 lose curly hair to suit me by trimming and opening tight curls for a subtle look.
Thanks and subscribe to learn more xo

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits: Best Tips / Where Can I Buy Kilts - Top Places Buy Kilts Without The Hassle! / How To Knot A Tie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.