Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds (11167 Views)

Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia / Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo / Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by naptu2: 5:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Rasheedat Ajibade @Rasheedat08

In line with my love & passion for education, I would like to celebrate my birthday this year by assisting some students with N10,000 each for their university fees / exams / registration etc.

Check the poster for full details and visit my website to submit your application.

https://twitter.com/Rasheedat08/status/1600860941054509056

Rasheedat Ajibade @Rasheedat08

Here are the 10 recipients from the first round of the RASH Scholarship Fund.

We will try to help more people throughout the year, as is within my power.

Happy New Year

https://twitter.com/Rasheedat08/status/1610024048913784833

9 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by naptu2: 5:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Rasheedat Ajibade plays for Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Liga F and the Super Falcons of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by naptu2: 5:32am On Jan 03, 2023
End.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by Realzon: 6:00am On Jan 03, 2023
Tonypen247:
Commendable.

May God bless her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by WibusJaga: 6:02am On Jan 03, 2023

Kudos.
There is a reward for good deeds. Same with bad deeds. It may not be immediate though. cool

13 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by SmartPolician: 6:03am On Jan 03, 2023
I like it when female HNIs help both males and females because it appears that while the male HNIs help the two genders, their female counterparts focus on the females only.

Thank you, Rasheedat Ajibade!

May God continuously reward you and take you to greater heights!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by harryboyng(m): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Nice.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by Linesman(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Highly Commendable.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by 1DigitalBaby: 6:05am On Jan 03, 2023
This is what women should be like, kind and willing to assist others to rise to positive growth.
Not those ones dancing up n down tik tok

5 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by TIGERSKY: 6:06am On Jan 03, 2023
naptu2:
Rasheedat Ajibade plays for Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Liga F and the Super Falcons of Nigeria.
some women are very powerful, unlike most men

5 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by obembet(f): 6:09am On Jan 03, 2023
We are waiting for men to learn from us.

God bless all the good women grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by aycapri(m): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Lovely
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by Kapeter(m): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2023
While I commend you for the job well done and pray God replenish where it comes from but I'd like to suggest you rather focus funds on maybe just one or two student since it's really not that much for now so it can practically be useful for these students. If we won't lie to ourselves we all know many of these folks wouldn't even use this thing for something meaningful in school, na ijekuje Dem go take chop as I think and believe it'd barely cover any meaningful fee in school really .

But like I said, it's just a suggestion and yes I know nothing wey me and my family don do before I just thing "scholarship" should at least go a bit for the right purpose.

And God bless you once again. 100k too nor easy like dat.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by Kapeter(m): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2023
obembet:

To learn to hate Messi abi sad

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by Johnchrix(m): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2023
obembet:

First time seeing your genders generosity, hope you learn from her.

5 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by Kapeter(m): 6:15am On Jan 03, 2023
1DigitalBaby:
This is what women should be like, kind and willing to assist others to rise to positive growth.
All of us cannot be the same. It'd get so boring don't you think?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by dayleke: 6:18am On Jan 03, 2023
HBD to her.

Naptu2, na you get front page today o.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by CheapHomes1: 6:29am On Jan 03, 2023
obembet:

That's serious oh. So you waiting for Ronaldo to learn from you?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by KogiPikin: 6:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Rasheeda you try na country hard.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by sharone21(f): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2023
SmartPolician:
I like it when female HNIs help both males and females because it appears that while the male HNIs help the two genders, their female counterparts focus on the females only.

Thank you, Rasheedat Ajibade!

May God continuously reward you and take you to greater heights!

Women have been doing it in kind and cash but don't loud it like men ALSO, you don't need to be slept with before being considered.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by KogiPikin: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Yen yen yen yen, stop whining abeg
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2023
God bless you Rasheedat.

May this year be great for you, and injury-free too.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2023
God bless you my crush
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by Parrotyuh: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2023
1DigitalBaby:
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by dominique(f): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2023
What is worth doing is worth doing well, a player that has played in Europe should be able to do better than this considering what the funds are meant for. Thi 10k scholarship can't do anything for students in higher institution apart from feeding them for a couple of weeks. She should have just tagged it as giveaway not scholarship.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by GboyegaD(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Very good gesture from her.

2 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by OBALOLA55(m): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2023
1DigitalBaby:
cool
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2023
I never see okocha empower anyone.Bet to dey open teeth for betking promo.
God bless Rasheedat.

3 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Assists 10 Students With Funds by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2023
TIGERSKY:
some women are very powerful, unlike most men
Okocha dem.Endorsing sport betting to plunder the youth in poverty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nations Cup: No Time To Experiment With New Players - Rohr / Africa World Cup Qualifying Format: Is It Right? / Bet9ja Sure Free Booking Code For The Weekend Friday To Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.