Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? (14070 Views)

2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? / 2023: Can PDP Bounce Back? / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Strongerection1: 6:10am On Jan 03, 2023
How Far Can they Go ?

Reality is not Dream.
With the Reality on Ground.

Governor is just one Person, YES but they have Impact and Influence on the Voters in their state in one way or the other.

Remember Na Naija we dey, No Be America where Voters are Less Induced.. U know what I mean... Kudi, Ego, Owo Matter

What is your Take on this.

Be Real, No sentiments and die Hard Comments. Let's be Sincere for Once.

I no Be Any Party Man ooo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Ruggedniggaone: 6:50am On Jan 03, 2023
It won't have much effect on Atiku because irrespective of who they work for pdp will still come second at worse from their states because it's only seyi makinde that is fighting Atiku oyo pdp never said they won't work for Atiku and even if wike work for tinubu he may still not come second in river state unless wike will be forcing people at gun point to vote for his muslim muslim tickets.ortorm will not have much impact in who will win Benue because Atiku still has large % of the strong politician in Benue that are still supporting him like David Mark, Gabriel suswan,Ayu and others. the other two state will not be different,they are only following wike because they don't want to betray him but they won't work against Atiku because they are also contesting for senate.all Atiku has to do is to get bulk votes from both north west and north east and try to come second in other zones

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:52am On Jan 03, 2023
It's quite ironic how "the unifier" cannot even unite his party yet thinks he can unite Nigeria cry

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Who cares?
Bunch of selfish illiterates.
Dull and uninspiring election season.
POVERTY everywhere.

Can’t wait to see the last of Wike and his sun-burnt cheeks. TOUTS IN POLITICS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Cofreru: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Who Dem help?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by GboyegaD(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2023
I guess this election is going to be interesting. I guess those leading Atiku are not been truthful to him. He should have found a way to reach a truce with them than acting like he doesn't care when we all know he's so concerned about their actions.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by kenbee(f): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Definitely, the activities of the G5 governors is going to affect PDP negatively and it is already awakening the political consciousness in the citizens which may likely sway votes to Peter Obi's LP

By-the-way, I'm Obidient!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Beremx(f): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2023
The G5 governor's only have five votes. They should all getat.

PO all the way!!

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Aboki99(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2023
G5 are relevant only if INEC didn't apply BVAS and they there4 have the leverage to swing their states to particular candidates by manipulating votes.

Otherwise, they're inconsequential.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by youngbabaj(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Wetin concern agbero with overload

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2023
As things stand, Atiku Abubakar and PDP have already FAILED in the Presidential election. undecided

The Only thing dat can Salvage their Hopeless situation is TO WHIP HEAVY RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC SENTIMENTS in Northern Nigeria.
Atiku has to use BBC Hausa and Imams Propaganda to claim he is being Victimized and oppressed by Southerners and all Hausas and Fulanis should vote him! sad

This is the hope Atiku Has. sad

But in this 2023 election,
*South-south/ South-east- 90% Peter Obi
*South West- 70%Tinubu
*Middle Belt- 100% Peter Obi
*North-Atiku 50%, Tinubu 30% and Peter Obi 20%.

So PETER OBI wins it! smiley

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by mrkia(m): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Me I don't know ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Hu?

wike is a problem child. And atiku his father knows exactly how to tame him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by JoshTim: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2023
The only thing I know is that BAT is winning. All the political permutations point to Asiwaju.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2023
be assured that the G5 will make to actual impact on the election outcome.. We are currently in a State of revolution, and even if buhari himself do anyhow, HIM SELF Go COLLECT WOTOhWOTOh
mrkia:
Me I don't know ooooo
hnmm

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Timiblanko(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Anything that will work against Emilokan is what I welcome

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by olukaygold(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Selfish set of People including Atiku...all of them are just after wetin Dem go chop.

3 Likes

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Daversscript(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2023
PDP can't go far without the G5 governor's. River State is the stronghold for PDP in the south south... Atiku will surely loss this election amid recent developments.

25 Likes

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Biodun556(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2023
With G-5 governors with holding funds for campaign, Atiku will find it difficult to get tangible votes in those states

Even some governors who are not part of the G-5 are already discouraged.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by adioolayi(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2023
PDP will go as far as PDP went in 2015, when the so called "New PDP" left the party, join forces with APC to defeat the then incumbent PDP.

It's so surprising to see a political party, claiming to be the biggest in Africa, to have towed this same path before and appears to have not learnt anything from the 2015 defeat.

It takes political parties to join forces to defeat this same PDP in 2015 and how they want to go into general elections with a divided house to defeat this incumbent APC party will be a miracle.

PDP is throwing this huge chance away by their very own hands...APC with their abysmal performance shouldn't even have any glimpse of hope of retaining power...PDP is somehow giving them on a platter of gold.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by sandland: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2023
In the first place, wike is a noise maker. He may rige the election in river state and that's as far as it can go.
Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Aufbauh(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Beremx:
The G5 governor's only have five votes. They should all getat.

PO all the way!!

This repeated rhetoric is self consolatory.
You guys can keep on deceiving yourself with this fallacy.

Telling yourself that the man who contested an election in his own state and won as a Governor can only guarantee one vote is the height of delusion.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Vixlot: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2023
The election is done and dusted, stop wasting your time

APC Wins with the following:
South West- Six States
North Central- Four States
North West- Six States
North East- Four States
South South- Two States with G5 support
South East- 25 % in Imo & Ebonyi

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Not too far
Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by owiko(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2023
At this rate, I'm just pondering between APC and PDP which is going to sink first. Papa, Mama and Pikin to the world. Vote Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Toluajib: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2023
G5 aby g-unit pdp is dead on arrival
Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Kaysalas(m): 6:58am On Jan 03, 2023
O.P, those 5 governor's DON'T have only 5 votes O! They CONTROL nearly all the votes in their domains. Only those groups with opportunity to benefit directly from Atiku in the states would go against the governor, but they are in the minority. Atiku should not have emerged. Southern Nigeria is no slave to northern Nigeria. I hope atiku is soundly defeated at the polls

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by olahero(m): 6:58am On Jan 03, 2023
The loser in this General Elections may be G5 Governors, they all have PDP candidates from top to the bottom in their various state and those candidates won't be so foolish to dance to their tone on the day of election because (popopa tafi nà iyale ni, owa laja fún ìyàwó Nah) the stick used beaten 1st wife is there at the roof for the last wife.

I heard it somewhere where one of Atiku man said if those at those states refused to work for AA on the Presidential election, they will also find a way to wicked them as well when it's Gubernatorial and Assembly election in those state.

Makinde, Otorm and others may backslide Wike at the last hour, nothing is impossible so far it won't go down well with them lass lass.

I love the game sha.

3 Likes

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by Tejos88: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2023
JoshTim:
The only thing I know is that BAT is winning. All the political permutations point to Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by ybalogs(m): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Over and out without them most definitely.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by EdiskyHarry: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Never underestimate the lion, the king of kings on the planet Earth, Almighty "Nyesom wike" who defeated both tinubu and oshiomole in Edo state, silenced Ameachi completely in rivers state, Ended ipop unrest in rivers state within 3 days, constructed 10 flyovers in 4 years.
The man who is giving atiku and PDP sleepless nights.

12 Likes

Re: How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Vixlot:
The election is done and dusted
it will be decided on the ballot on election day.. Stop playing, obidatti is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video From APC Presidential Rally In Katsina / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election / Marketers Ration Petrol, Lock Gates Against Motorists In Lagos, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.