Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,629 members, 7,844,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How To Be An Unstoppable Money-making Machine This 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be An Unstoppable Money-making Machine This 2023 (339 Views)

If You Want To Be A Millionaire This 2023, Don't Miss This / Secret To Becoming A Live Breathing Money Making Machine This 2023 / What Business Can One Start With 500k This 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be An Unstoppable Money-making Machine This 2023 by Matthew1015: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2023
1) STOP ALL POVERTY BEHAVIOUR

There are certain actions that can either make you poor or rich. The rich and the poor both have same 24 hours, same days of the weeks, same month and same year. But what made the outcome different is their behaviour.

There are certain behaviours that can make you poor. What are these behaviour: Having to procrastinate a lot: don't worry I will do it later. I will start tomorrow. Oh I will do it this night

Gossiping: the time that's suppose to be used to achieve goals is being used to talk of one certain person in one certain place. Depending on someone for everything: having the entitlement mentality.

Always blaming someone and never taking responsibility for your action , lazy to do the work and want it the easy way: You want to make more money, you want to grow. But it's hard to consistently do the required work. And you think it will just happen by chance.

These are just few examples of poverty behaviour, work on them and intentionally work on yourself. You only get better

2) YOUR MIND IS LIKE A MIRROR

Whatever comes in front of it is reflected in it.If you keep thinking about happy people, you get happy. Thinking about unhappy things, you feel unhappy.
Change your mind from poor thinking to rich thinking.

"Oh I would love to go to Maldive, but I don't think I can ever go there. I don't have the money"

"I can't do this because I don't have the money and resources now"

"I don't think I can ever afford this, even if I work the hell out"

These are few thoughts that plays in your mind. You've already doubted on your abilities before even attempting doing them.

These how the poor thinks. The rich thinks differently from these. Impossibility is nonsense to us.

Find out how the rich think, think like them in order to be rich. Because you are reflection of your thoughts. You are, what you think you are.

3)FACE YOUR FEARS

If you want to be an unstoppable MONEY-MAKING MACHINE you have to do what scares you the most. You have to do that which you shy away from. You have to be courageous to sell. You have to be courageous to talk of your offers.

"Nooo, I don't want to sell, they will talk bad about me. Nooo I don't think I can do this business".

"Oh my, I am always talking about my offers. They will think I love money".

"Oh, I am not sure I can really do this".

"No, I don't want to be seen, that's why I can't do online business. These online things are not for me"

Seriously!!

Quit with the justification and face your fears. Stop justifying your fears. You're scared to sell but you want to make money. How's it possible?

Face your fears so that nothing can stop you from becoming a money making machine this year:

4) EMBRACE REJECTION

You just hate hearing the word "NO". But most times this word NO makes us stronger. It helps you get better and challenges us to improve either on ourselves or service.

So it's okay to get rejected. It's a part of life or a phase of life we have to face. Don't shy away from rejection. You have to embrace it and handle it smartly. You just have to experience rejection to become better.

5) Focus on YOU

Stay focus on your journey to success. Stop competing, stop comparing.

I hear words like "I want to be like you" and these words prinks me.

It is okay to admire someone but it isn't okay to be like someone. You're YOU, they are THEM.

Stay focus on your personal growth and become so good at what you do that you dominate it. Stop competing, dominate

If you want to become an unstoppable MONEY-MAKING MACHINE, focus on YOUR GROWTH. It's YOU!!

6) LEARN HOW TO INVEST YOUR MONEY IN LEARNING HIGH INCOME SKILLS

Money is not be saved or hoarded. It's to be invested. The only way your money can multiply is through investment not through savings or hoarding. Learn to invest your money into learning a high income skill

Why do I say a high income skill? A skill that can fetch you so much money passively.

You can't become a money making machine when you lack skills, when you have no skills or low income skills. You can dominate if you have skills that can pronounce you to the world.

High income skills like: closing skills, copywriting, digital marketing, content marketing, web design and so on

Invest in learning them, pay for trainings, pay for courses to build yourself into an unstoppable MONEY-MAKING MACHINE.

It's these little actions that groom you into an unstoppable MONEY-MAKING MACHINE

© LuzQueen, sales coach

If you need more clarifications about anything of the skills or anything ave said above. You can hit me up on WhatsApp: 08162835987

Direct link to my WhatsApp
https:///2348162835987

Matthew Jeremiah
Re: How To Be An Unstoppable Money-making Machine This 2023 by jedaii(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Nice work op.

(1) (Reply)

Sandy Galaxy Logistics Is The Best Delivery Service In Owerri / Scenes At ATM Stands In Calabar Today / *DE-REMEDY COMMUNICATIONS. For All Your Phones And Accessories*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.