Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age (603 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by okeysoninv: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2023
Glory be to God , who has revealed the secret things of the world to his loved ones. If you're a Christian, or backsliding christain I have a message for.
if God's permit I will be putting down some prophetic messages shown to me . The coming of anti Christ and Messianic years by our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by okeysoninv: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2023
stay tuned
Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by okeysoninv: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good day brethren,
The time is at hand , we ought to be cautious this period. Satan has sent the beast to the world. put down this thing I am going to say here. it won't be too long from now on, anti Christ will manifest himself , although he is in existence at (Asia).
The ist sign of anti Christ he is so go to crush Dollar. Mark it, dollar will become worthless and he will introduce a new form of currency. which the world is going to adopt.once they destroy know the time of mark of the beast has started. don't partake of receive any new currency coming out from ( china , Russia or brics) these are anti Christ agents. remain bless and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by vcente(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
Good day brethren,
The time is at hand , we ought to be cautious this period. Satan has sent the beast to the world. put down this thing I am going to say here. it won't be too long from now on, anti Christ will manifest himself , although he is in existence at (Asia).
The ist sign of anti Christ he is so go to crush Dollar. Mark it, dollar will become worthless and he will introduce a new form of currency. which the world is going to adopt.once they destroy know the time of mark of the beast has started. don't partake of receive any new currency coming out from ( china , Russia or brics) these are anti Christ agents. remain bless and God bless you.
the mark of the has been here for a long time. If you see someone who has it. The persons spirit body has a red dot in front of their forehead. It is almost impossible to get rid of, only with the help of the holy spirit was the marks on me removed. In my vision it was as if i was removing the last shits from my body while all the planets in the sky watched.
Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by okeysoninv: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
vcente:
the mark of the has been here for a long time. If you see someone who has it. The persons spirit body has a red dot in front of their forehead. It is almost impossible to get rid of, only with the help of the holy spirit was the marks on me removed. In my vision it was as if i was removing the last shits from my body while all the planets in the sky watched.
please believe me what I said to you . this is real and true. I quite agreed that anti Christ has been in existence even in the Bible but there is anti Christ mentioned in the Bible that will weigh so much power both politically and spiritually. this is whom I'm talking about. once the take out dollars everything will begin to manifest. Antichrist spirit is now on Earth.
Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by okeysoninv: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
There is significant of Benjamin netanyahu coming as Israel pm. in commencement of Messianic age
Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by RestructureNig2: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
Glory be to God , who has revealed the secret things of the world to his loved ones. If you're a Christian, or backsliding christain I have a message for.
if God's permit I will be putting down some prophetic messages shown to me . The coming of anti Christ and Messianic years by our Lord Jesus Christ

Don't use the name of God to lie,

You're trying to make God a lair, who told you France will win the world cup? Let's shame the devil

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by okeysoninv: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
RestructureNig2:

Don't use the name of God to lie,

You're trying to make God a lair, who told you France will win the world cup? Let's shame the devil
little ipob boy. stop being paranoid because a vision is transition. why not testified the other fulfilled messages I said there. you can't stop me from saving souls for Christ. you rejected Christ I really pity you.
Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by RestructureNig2: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
little ipob boy. stop being paranoid because a vision is transition. why not testified the other fulfilled messages I said there. you can't stop me from saving souls for Christ. you rejected Christ I really pity you.

None of your prophecies were fulfilled, you only said Mbape would be crucial to the game which everyone knows it was between Mbape and Messi.
Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by okeysoninv: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
RestructureNig2:

None of your prophecies were fulfilled, you only said Mbape would be crucial to the game which everyone knows it was between Mbape and Messi.
continue fooling around . Argentina vs France was foretold even before. enough, go your way.
Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by RestructureNig2: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
continue fooling around . Argentina vs France was foretold even before. enough, go your way.

If that's the case then I'm a Prophet too because I knew France was going to meet Argentina at final.

Nnamdi Kanu remains our greatest prophet.
Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
Good day brethren,
Stop using God's name to spread your private delusions abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by okeysoninv: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop using God's name to spread your private delusions abeg! undecided
the wise will listen and obey, while the fool will continue fooling around. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age by Jokerman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Download 'miracle No Dey Tire Jesus' + Lyrics By Moses Bliss / 16 Privilege Only Prophet Muhammed Enjoys And No One Else / Are You A Real Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.