Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace (23347 Views)

'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by Wickedfacts: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2023
Shora fun obìnrin o
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by Draslo(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2023
phoneport:
At times I don't know the primitive way some members of this forum think, so somebody can not complain again about the errors and witch-hunting practices going on in his family, without you people twisting the facts against the wife.
What has Meghan gat to do with and age long manipulations of facts and persons perceived queer around the Royal English family.
Go and ask the dead Princess Diana, and she will tell you what she went through in that hell hole circle of hypocrites called the most civilized family on earth.

What a disgusting Disloyal Family.
Broski, normally, it's rude to complain about your family especially when you're complaining to billions of people. Royalty in the human race is sacred, whether in England, ,UAE, Riyadh, or Oyo.

1 Like

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by baralatie(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2023
Draslo:

Broski, normally, it's rude to complain about your family especially when you're complaining to billions of people. Royalty in the human race is sacred, whether in England, ,UAE, Riyadh, or Oyo.
So what happened in prince Harry mother case?
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by Richy4(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Very possible. Samson was more powerful than Harry but woman barber the guy head. Same with Solo, the wisest and richest king ever
I understand you but Samson made a choice and also for the prophesy about him to be fulfilled..

<< If not, I won't see how a grown individual will be asked where his strength was for multiple times and no time did he ever asked why she wanted to know ...

<<She even tied him up and invited people to come and take him... He fought and killed them.. no time did he get angry with the woman for doing so....
Even the least simpleton will leave the relationship after that.. so don't use Samson to compare to this case...

Harry has always wanted to be free and to live a normal life... Remember when he did truth or dare with his friends... When he was dared to remove his clothes and run n@ked.. Megan was not even in the picture then... He got his own mind and all decisions were his in my opinion..
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by CheapHomes1: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2023
baralatie:

Which bridge did he burn?

Is Harry part of his family? After burning his own bridges by opting out of the family, what does he want to achieve with all this attention seeking media interviews? Abi him and Ronaldo are now friends?
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by AngelicBeing: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2023
cheesy
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by baralatie(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Harry part of his family? After burning his own bridges by opting out of the family, what does he want to achieve with all this attention seeking media interviews? Abi him and Ronaldo are now friends?
They perform DNA on him and discovered that he is the son of Crown prince of Saudi Arabia
undecided
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by CheapHomes1: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Richy4:

I understand you but Samson made a choice and also for the prophesy about him to be fulfilled..

<< If not, I won't see how a grown individual will be asked where his strength was for multiple times and no time did he ever asked why she wanted to know ...

<<She even tied him up and invited people to come and take him... He fought and killed them.. no time did he get angry with the woman for doing so....
Even the least simpleton will leave the relationship after that.. so don't use Samson to compare to this case...

Harry has always wanted to be free and to live a normal life... Remember when he did truth or dare with his friends... When he was dared to remove his clothes and run n@ked.. Megan was not even in the picture then... He got his own mind and all decisions were his in my opinion..

Why shouldn't I use Samson? Did Delilah barber his hair or not? How did she barber his hair? Was he not a full grown man? Was he a kid? Did he not have a mind if his own? Which prophesy was to be fulfilled? Did the prophecy say Delilah will barber his hair? If Samson made a choice, is Harry not making a choice?
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by meobizy(f): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Na him know. Boring royals.

“Look at me, I’m unfortunate to be born into a family which doesn’t need to work for a living.” I feel his pain, I really do.

1 Like

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by CheapHomes1: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2023
baralatie:

They perform DNA on him and discovered that he is the son of Crown prince of Saudi Arabia
undecided

You haven't answered the question.

1. Is Harry part of his family?

2. After burning his own bridges by opting out of the family, what does he want to achieve with all this attention seeking media interviews? Abi him and Ronaldo are now friends?

NB: in number 1, pls note of the word "his".
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by BRATISLAVA: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2023
This attention seeking eunuch again?

After criticizing his wife's family and cutting them off for talking to the press, what does he expect? Will it be drama everyday about who wronged him and his wife? Tales as if he's the only child of his mother.

It's never he or his wife. It's always others. People should stop watching their shows.

One trick pony.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by AngelicBeing: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Richy4:

Harry has eaten the forbidden food in the garden of eden of Megan and he has lost it, don't eat the forbidden fruit from the garden of eden or else, Koboko flogging Angels will chase you out of Eden to the wilderness tongue
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by Richy4(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Why shouldn't I use Samson? Did Delilah barber his hair or not? How did she barber his hair? Was he not a full grown man? Was he a kid? Did he not have a mind if his own? Which prophesy was to be fulfilled? Did the prophecy say Delilah will barber his hair? If Samson made a choice, is Harry not making a choice?
Again read your Bible about what was foretold about him..
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by CheapHomes1: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Richy4:

Again read your Bible about what was foretold about him..

Since you read your Bible, then answer the questions.

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by BRATISLAVA: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2023
koonbey:

The wife who has been repeatedly attacked in private and public (via the media planted stories like Harry said here) is whom you want to be building bridges?

You can't build bridges to where you've been clearly shown that you're not wanted.

For those who keep saying he should just keep quiet, my question is:

If it was you that a national magazine published a major TV star (just after he had lunch with your 'family') expressing how his greatest wish is for your wife and the mother of your children to be stripped naked on the streets for excrement to be thrown at her, will you keep quiet and just pray they stop?

The family keeps getting attacked over every single thing they do, no matter how far away from the UK it is both culturally and geographically, and his family remains silent and in many cases abetting the attackers.

He is a man and is doing what a man must do - protect the family of his choice and creation first and foremost. C'est fini.

Protecting his family means selling stories about his own family for millions? Didn't he say he wanted privacy and to find freedom? Didn't he cut off his in-laws for the exact same behavior?

Majority of what he and his talentless husband claim are lies. They say things on camera and nobody ever questions them. It's almost as of all they say is the unquestionable truth. Anyone who listens to the two of them and believes them without any input from their "oppressors" is jelly just like they are. All their provocations are getting boring.

The best solution to them is ignoring then the way the palace does. He will get rich from his media appearances, but he looks so miserable and bitter and hateful. Yet wants us to believe he's so happy. If he's happy, he should live his life and quit moaning for his pay.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by Richy4(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2023
CheapHomes1:

I don't think that you are ready for emotionless conversation.. Have a great day smiley
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by dandollaz: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Pls guys watch the documentary before you conclude.
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by favinvest: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2023
my dear prince..

u have to be careful with BLack American women oo...

after, cashing out and distancing u from the royal family then, she may hit u with divorce..

just be careful and use ur head,, sha
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by CheapHomes1: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Richy4:

I don't think that you are ready for emotionless conversation.. Have a great day smiley

That's not for you to decide. Decide on the following:

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Prince Harry... Just get your shit together abeg!
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by BRATISLAVA: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2023
ike007:
Una again.... didn't the Meghan know your family when she was getting in And didn't he know his family?

They should get the fvck out of here already...that's the problem with marrying black women..always creating a wedge between families..she must be an igbo woman by ancestry (on her mama side)

Is she black?
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by BRATISLAVA: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2023
meobizy:
Na him know. Boring royals.

“Look at me, I’m unfortunate to be born into a family which doesn’t need to work for a living.” I feel his pain, I really do.

He's married the woman of his dreams and abdicated genetic pain, but the guy looks and sounds worse off. Maybe the American dream isn't working out for him.

2 Likes

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by Elidrisy20: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2023
He that has ears let him hear, family over toto
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by meobizy(f): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

He's married the woman of his dreams and abdicated genetic pain, but the guy looks and sounds worse off. Maybe the American dream isn't working out for him.
The American dream means he has to perform work for the first time in his life. He isn’t built for such a life.
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by BRATISLAVA: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2023
meobizy:
The American dream means he has to perform work for the first time in his life. He isn’t built for such a life.

This is his new work. Moaning for Netflix and whoever else will stand for it. But it's not bringing him happiness. He should return to therapy.

So much money, so little sense.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by Toks2008(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2023
God1000:
For how long will prince Harry continue to be at loggerheads with his family?

It appears his wife has successfully turned him against his own family.

though the palace also made some mistakes, but a good wife should be a bridge builder instead of running to press every now and then

You obviously don't get it.

HARRY BELIEVES THAT HIS MUM WAS KILLED AND HE IS ANGRY AT THE ROYAL FAMILY FOR KILLING HIS MUM.

This has little or nothing to do with his wife. He only used her as an excuse to spill out his mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by nairalee(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Kaiser20:

From your comments it shows that you are a minor.
When you grow up to adulthood you will understand, but for now continue playing with your Nintendo games as a little child

Okay Major

Point of correction. I don't play Nintendo. I actually play Play Station
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by ike007(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Is she black?

Yes...she is. Her mom is a black woman
Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by BRATISLAVA: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2023
ike007:

Yes...she is. Her mom is a black woman

And that makes her black? Is Jack Dorsey black?

Name any of her black friends she's been pictured with. Just ten of them. Let's check who she aligns with. Maybe even her exes.

1 Like

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by juman(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Obviously buckingham palace is racist.

1 Like

Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYBFMfWWBC8

SOURCE

Just imagine how a small town village girl is turning the brain of this Royal hegoat to potatoes! Just imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Army Deploy In Cape Town - Local Drug Wars / Russia Got Richer By $600 Billion While U.S Lost $6 Trillion Last Year (Photo) / Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.